...

It was just a normal day.. Or so they thought, with Y/N and Azel. They were both roommates and also good friends. They have been roommates for 8 months, but have been friends for years.

(Male Y/N)

Y/N was just on the couch, watching some TV.

But after a while, you notice Azel sprint out of his room, and onto the bathroom. Azel slams the door shut, and locks it. This confuses and concerns you.

You decide to walk to the bathroom door, and knock on it.

"Azel bud? You good there?"

You ask out, waiting for a response from Azel.

"Y-Yeah, I'm fine!"

Azel replies, but it was in a rush. You definitely know things aren't going well in there.

You raise an eyebrow in confusion, as you speak again.

"Do you need anything?.."

You ask to Azel, but he just went silent and didn't answer. All you could hear was just heavy breathing from him.

"Hellooo???.."

You knock once more on the door, wanting an answer from him.

Azel kept breathing heavily, and didn't answer you yet again.

You decide to bang on the bathroom door. Concerned of why Azel wasn't answering you.

Azel gets startled inside the bathroom, and you could hear him fixing his clothes, as he opens the door.

You could see his hair was messy, and he was blushing. His body was hot, and you could feel it even when you don't touch him.

"U-Uh.. Are you.. Okay?.."

You ask to Azel again, as you notice his condition right now.

"I am.. Fine. I just can't find the.. Erm.."

Azel was hesitating, as he points to the shelf inside the bathroom. Maybe you could try and help find whatever he was looking for?

You decided to help him, and go look for the thing he was looking for. You proceed to walk to the shelf he pointed to, and start digging for whatever you could find.

While you dig, you feel someone hugging you from behind. It was Azel, and he was laying his head on your shoulder. You felt his hot body against your back, and you stop looking in the shelf.

"Your temperature.. Are you sure you're alright?.."

You ask in concern, as you feel Azel's arms around you tighten.

"..."

You feel his hot breath against your neck, as it sends a shiver down your spine.

You blush slightly at this little feeling of pleasure, as he kept his arms around you tight.

You proceed to feel Azel leaving kiss marks on your neck. You feel a wave of pleasure wash over you.

"Ngh.."

You moan out softly, as Azel continued to kiss your neck.

You feel his hand go up your shirt, and he starts caressing your stomach gently.

His other hand goes to the side of your body, as he traces the shape of it by his fingers.

You were feeling multiple emotions at once, it was overwhelming. Very.

You then feel his tongue brushing through your neck. It felt weird, but it was good.

As Azel continued to lick and caress your stomach, you let out soft continuous moans, feeling a lot of pleasure from his actions.

"Ngh.. Ah.. Ahn.."