37.

Excuse Mistakes && Vote and comment Silent readers don't get my recognition that they deserve :) Love ~~ Imani

Kiari POV

My Sissy pooh👑👊👌

Hey sis! how you been? Well you need to come to Prov(providence) A$AP casue um moms wasn't doing to well and they pulled the plug on her.

Once i read that shit i felt bad real quick like if Imani starts crying i dont know what to do weather to hold her or leave her alone i never know how to deal with her .

"Hey baby" Imani said braking me out of my thoughts

"Wassup ma? I need to tell you somthin" I said getting a little nervous

"Wassup?" she said plopping her self next to me on the bed. they she grabbed her phone I toke it out her hand quick. she looked at me confused.

"Listen ma my bad but Wanisha sent you a message and I looked at it quick and shit and" I couldn't finish I didn't know how.

"And what?" Imani said looking concerned and  Impatience at the same time.

"well Wanisha said that ya moms. They had to pull the plug on ha" I said but that shit was like stuck in my throat for some reason. She looked at me for a minute then she started smirking I was like The fuck ? 

"Baby why you smirking foh?"

"because this is what my moms gets my dad is already dead they both going to hell cause they both kicked me out to the streets where I had to raise myself for a big chunk of my life!" She said getting up and walking right out the house.

I tried calling her but she left her phone.

Krishnik POV

Lyniece is actin up! yo she must be on her period or something cause she be crying and yelling over dumb shit. Ion know what to do with her she be bitchen over tiny stuff. Right now Im in the kitchen making what I know how to make the best Lean! :)

"KRISHNIK!!" Lyniece yelled from the livng room

"What lyinece" I said walking in the living room giving my bottle of Lean my full attention

"My belly hurts " Lyniece said now what the hell she want me to do bout it?

"Okay and?" I said adding more sprite to the bottle when I looked up Lyniece was crying again. "Guh what you crying foh?"

"Baby I...I'm pregnant" she said crying harder now. How is she pregnant? I never had sex with her and we been together for almost 7 months. How could this happen? I froze at what she said. Lil Mama done cheated on a nigga. I got played again?

Quavo POV

"Bae.." Tonice said tracing her fingers over my chest