Usopp and mission

(a/n): Bunch of my books/ideas are out, so you can check them out. But this book is still my 1# priority.

"I checked everything we had, princess. We're utterly broke." You showed her the list with your stuff, except your and Zoro's personal belongings.

Your discussion with Nami about Grand Line and your condition was upsetting, since it turns out you didn't have enough resources to sail that way.

You tried to convince some seagulls into bringing you stuff and you actually managed to convince them, but Nami shooed them away, thinking that you were crazy. At least you made some new friends.

"There's no way we can reach Grand Line in this condition."

"Yeah, we need a whole lot more meat. Eating fruits everyday is for the birds." Luffy was eating an apple, while Zoro was just laying around. You didn't understand, though. You weren't a bird, but you ate fruits everyday. Was it an idiom that your mentor mentioned? Why is human language so confusing?

"We also need some booth." Nami threw an apple at Zoro, that landed on his face and bounced off towards Luffy, who caught it and started eating it.

"Shut up you, boneheads! That's not what I mean. Grand Line is a dangerous place! We'll need a lot more than beer and meat to survive there. Not to mention the place is crawling with pirates that are after the One piece and they all have ships that are better than this."

"And we don't have a crew."

"We don't have a crew, we don't have any equipment and a real ship for that matter. There's no way we'll make it like this." You smiled at Nami that was saying 'we', because she said that she wasn't joining your crew, but here we are. Like Zoro, she will eventually join.

"Yup. We'll need a cook and maybe a musician to keep us entertained." Luffy was indifferent towards Nami's words.

"A musician?" Zoro started laughing.

"Hey, princess. You actually can do it without anything really. People reach it with little boats and I reached from there to here with only a barrel." Then you eyed everything you had and the amount of people you had on board. "You know what? We probably won't reach Grand Line with what we have, since there's a lot of us."

"You're from the Grand Line, (Name)?!" Luffy had stars in his eyes.

"Yeah."

"That explains your strange appearance." You sat next to Zoro.

"Wait, why did you get here?" Nami questioned.

"I heard that here was a unique restaurant with the most delicious food. So, I sailed here, but I can't find it anywhere." You pouted, like a child, and continued reading your new book about the real world. "Beauty and the Beast".

But your reading session was cut short, when a messenger bird landed on your shoulder. Right, you sent messages to your friends, that had charms. You gave the bird some nuts and proceeded to look at the letter it brought.

While the remaining three were bickering about something, you were reading the letters. Though, they stopped, when they heard an explosion.

"What happened?!"

"(Name)!"

They looked towards you to see you nearly passed out and covered in confetti and soot. Zoro pocked your head with his sword's handle. You groaned and rubbed your head.

"What happened?" Nami stood closer, when she was sure, that there wasn't anymore danger.

"That son of a bitch just got me 'pranked'."  You shook off the confetti and splashed water on your face.