Knott's

---------------skip school------------------

Once 6th period ended I go to the fountain. Then I see Ian waving his hands like the idiot he is. I walk over and say "Are you ready!!" putting my hands in the air as I say that. "Of course I'm ready!" he says with a big smile in his face.

We walk to the front of the school where his mom is supposed to pick us up. When we get to the front waiting for his mom to come we talk about which rides we should go on first. "How about the ghost rider?" I ask. I only ask that because secretly I'm scared of the big rides. "Naw let's just see when they get there."

His mom finally pulls up 20 minutes later. Ian opens the door and says "Ladies first," then I point to the inside of the car and say "Well then if the ladies go first then I think you should be the first one to go in." He plays along and makes a girl voice saying "Why thank you" and walks in the car making weird faces. I laugh as I get in the car.

"Hi Jasmin," Ian mom's greets me "How have you been?" "Good thank you" I reply. I was always happy to see her. "Thanks for taking us to Knott's." I say in the awkward car silence. "Anytime sweetie" I look over to Ian and see him making the wierdest face I have ever seen. I start laughing and make and weird gave to him too.

"O my gosh we are so weird" I say while I was laughing. "I don't know what your talking a about your the weirdest one here" saying with the weird face again. I get out my phone and take a quick picture of him then show him. "Wow never mind I am the weird one" he says with a hurt face. "And you just noticed!"

"Okay kids we are at Knott's" she drives to a stop and unlocks the door. "Thank you again" I say getting out of the car. "Pick is up at 6:00. Okay?" he tells his mom. "Okay sweetie bye" Ian gets out of the car and his mom drives off.

"We are here!" I yell pretty loud. There was probably a bunch of people staring at me but of course I don't care. "Yes we are," he says in a quieter voice than me. He says that he doesn't like it when people are starting at him in public but of course I embarrass him all the time in public. "Where shall we go first?" he says while moving his eyebrows. "Um how about the jaguar then we go on faster rides?" I say, Ian doesn't know that I'm scared of big rides. "Um sure." Then we start walking off to the inside of Knott's.

I quickly check my phone for messages and see that my friend Serenity has texted me.'You busy today?' it said I reply back 'Ya I'm with Ian we are at Knott's, I'll hang with you tomorrow'

sorry I keep on having short chapters. the next one will be long ~ariel~