Chapter 1

An alarming sound broke my unconscious state. I groaned as I hid my face in the cold hard mattress. I didn't bother to try to search for my pillow or my blankets because I was that exhausted. My whole body was in pain as if I had done an intense workout.

A small hand kept trying to shake me awake. Without a doubt it was Sally.

"Y/N, what's that sound?" I heard fear in her voice.

"Slenderman is probably burning the kitchen," I mumbled, still not opening my eyes.

"No Y/N! You can't die now!" She cried.

My eyes immediately shot open at her response. My heart stopped as I realized we weren't in the Slender mansion. We were in a dark room with no windows and just two mattresses for us.

"What the fuck?" I whispered, looking at my hands that were handcuffed in front of me.

As the alarm kept sounding, I noticed I was only wearing my leggings and a tank top that exposed bruises all over my arms.

"Sally, what happened?" I asked as fear started to kick in. I couldn't remember how we got here. My memory just traces back to when I killed Zalgo. I kept looking at every inch of the room for any sign that this was a dream.

"You d-don't remember?" She asked, fearful of my condition. "Did they make you forget?"

Before I could ask what she meant by "they", three guards came over to retrieve us. Two of them held my arms while the other one carried her out of the room.

"Don't touch her!" I screamed as I tried to get off their hold. My body was still exhausted though, I could barely do anything.

A man with a suit waited for us outside before smirking. "It seems that your friends came to rescue you! It doesn't matter though, we'll be taking you somewhere only I know!" He screamed as the alarms made it difficult to hear him.

He walked away with the guards forcing us to follow him. I tried to analyze what I have so far known. This guy had us kidnapped and the pastas are in the building. One of my fears is that they won't be able to find us in time and it'll be too late. But what I fear most is Sally's life. I couldn't remember how long we'd been here but I had to get her out right now.

I took a deep breath before elbowing the guys in the face at a time. I was still handcuffed so my actions were limited. The guard that had Sally placed her down before trying to detain me.  I swiftly turned around and kicked him behind the knee, making him lose his balance.

"Sally, go find the pastas!" I yelled at her before one of the guards held me in front of his chest. Another guard was getting in front of me so I used the opportunity to throw my legs up and kick him in the stomach. The guard that held me lost his balance, making me shove his back onto the wall.

In the corner of my eye, I saw Sally disappear as she turned into a corner. I had some sort of relief that she had escaped but I worried she would get hurt as she searched for one of the pastas.

A prickling sensation by my nape broke my thoughts. My head turned around to look at the guy with the black suit who was pulling out an injection from my nape.

My body immediately went numb as he carried me with his arms to the exit.

"If you thought this place was torture, wait until you find out my plans for you." He huffed before opening the exit door. My vision blurred as the sun hit my eyes. Before I was able to open them again, I realized I was being laid on the car's back seat. The man in the suit got into the passenger side, yelling at the driver to hurry up.

With all the remaining energy I had left, I tried to open the door but failed.

The suited man laughed at my failed attempt. "It's on child lock, you should be unconscious in a few seconds." His gaze moved back to the rear mirror as his smile got wider. "Say goodbye to Daddy Slenderman."