Cheater?....

Noel's pov:

Mischa has been acting somewhat strange lately and I have no clue why.. he's been on his phone more often and every time I ask him who he is texting her gives me some sort of glare. I have a feeling that I know who he is texting... Talia or better know as Natalia... I know he still longs for her as she does as well but he is dating me! Not her so she can't take him away, I mean it's probably just me over reacting a bit so I'm going to check out his phone so see what he's up too.

"Poet! I'm taking a shower!" I heard Mischa yell to me as he entered the bathroom right when I heard him get into the shower I grabbed his phone and entered his password I scrolled through messages until I found her contact...
Talia <33... I don't believe I have hearts next to my name in his contacts so why does she well that's off topic I need to hurry before he gets out of the shower I scroll through the messages they are mostly of Mischa complaining about me saying Taila was a much better partner than me.. and how he likes to compare me to her. They were flirting with one another as well... I heard the shower turn off so I exited out of the app turned off his phone and walked by the bathroom to make it seem like I was taking his phone to charge it.

"Love? What are you doing with my phone?.." I heard Mischa behind me I turned around to see him with damp hair and only a towel around his waste

"Oh! Hi Misch, I was taking your phone to charge it because I wanted to make sure it wasn't on low battery!" I lied through my teeth but he couldn't tell. He just nodded and walked off to our bedroom as I walked to charge his phone I stood at the counter staring off into space when I felt hands wrap around my waste.

"Poet~" I heard Mischa whisper in my ear "you wanna have some fun?~" he says slowly breathing down my neck... I would have said yes if I wasn't a virgin and ready for sex

"Mischa.. you know how I feel about this kind of stuff..." I said softly we talked before about sex and how I wanted it to be special to both of us not just from hornyness and lust. I wanted it to mean something to the both of us, like saving it until our honeymoon or even on our anniversary!

"Poet!~" Mischa begged "please? I really want this!" He whined against my neck.

"I don't know Mischa.. it feels like you just want sex and not love..." I whispered and turned around to see Mischa with a shocker look on his face.

"No poet! I love you so much! I'm ready if you are, our anniversary is just around the corner if you want to wait until then!" He smiled but I could tell her was hurt that I wasn't ready yet,

"You sure you don't mind waiting?.." I hug him he tilted my head up to look at him and he pecked my nose.

"I'll wait until the end for you poet!" He smiled I forgot all about the text with him and Talia but it was fine my boyfriend loved me!

A few days later:

Still Noel's pov:
It was finally our anniversary! I was walking to me and Mischa's apartment after shopping a bit with Jane they wanted to stay the night so I was going to ask Mischa if he was fine with that! While we were out shopping I saw a lot of things Mischa would like so I bought them, it may have cost a lot but it was worth it for my Mischa. I told Jane to wait outside while I went in to ask Mischa so if he said no they could just leave right after I told them, I opened the door to hear a nose coming from the bedroom ignored it for a bit until I heard a female voice...

"Oh! Yes!~"  I heard the women moaned, I swear, if he's watching porn again... I walked into the room with my eye closed and rubbing my face,

"Mischa what have we said about-" I opened my eyes and saw something I would have never expected from my Mischa... he was-... having sex with a women... I take it this is Talia. Their clothes were all over the place she was on her back Mischa on top of her they both turned to look at me.

"M-Mischa..." I started to cry a bit Mischa pulled out of her and started to pull his boxers on,

"N-N-Noel! It's not what it looks like!" He said grabbing my hands I looked up at with a shocked expression with tears flowing down my face "I promise you! I love you so so much!" He tried to give me a kiss but I pulled away before he could.

"On our anniversary Mischa? On our fucking anniversary!" I yelled at him "I WAS GOING TO LET YOU MAKE LOVE TO ME MISCHA I WAS READY FOR IT!! BUT THIS IS WHAT I GET FOR WANTING TO TAKE TO FOCUS ON OUR RELATIONSHIP FIRST!!" I was screaming crying now I could tell Mischa was upset as well,

"Noel I promise you I love you she forced her self onto me!" He tried to lie I held up my hand and walked out the door,

"Save it I'm staying at Jane's I'll be back in the morning you'd better have your stuff gone by the time I get back!" I yelled walking over to Jane. I saw they had headphones on and was blasting music so they couldn't hear us. I tapped her shoulder while tears streamed down my face.

"Noel you alright?" They asked taking off their headphones,

"Jane.. h-h-he cheated on me..." I started to cry more they grabbed me and pulled me into a tight hug.

"I take it your staying over my house tonight?.." they asked I nodded I knew they would invite the choir over besides Mischa to tell what has happened.

I just couldn't believe he would do that to me...

Words: 1069