Smoke sesh

Bakugo POV:

I wake up to the sound of my name. I realize that it was my teacher. "Sor- what, is there something wrong?" I say. "Yes, you're sleeping in class, and I asked you a question." Mr. Aisawa says. I sit up as I groan. "What is the dumbass question?" I say, leaning back in my chair. "First off, don't swear, second, can you answer the question on the board?" He says, pointing to the board. "Don't want to answer it, pick someone else." I say as I close my eyes again. I hear him groan and ask Sero. He answers it, and they move on with the lesson.

After class is over, I head to my dorm. I have a shortened schedule because, well, my dad is the only one who knows about my problems, and he got the school to let me go to the dorms before the last period starts. As I walk to the dorm I see some people looking at me, not sure why but it pisses me the fuck off. I glare at them and the immediately start walking and talking. I listen in because I'm nossy and they aren't that far away from me.

"I feel bad for the poor man, he doesn't know that she is cheating on him, and out off all people his enemy." One says. "Ya, I just hope he breaks up with her soon before she uses him again. Shes a real bitch." The other says.

No that can't be true, she wouldn't do that. I think as my eyes tear up. I pull out my phone and ask her to meet me outside of her class. I'm not too far from there so I walk there whiping my eyes. Once I get there I see her standing outside the door.

"Hey baby, is eveything ok?" Ochako asks. "Is it true your cheating on my with Deku!?" I ask scream whispering. "W-what no! W-who told you that." She asks tensing up a little. "I over heard some people talking about it." I say. "Well I promise you nothing is happening between me and Izuku, we are just friends." She says in a sturn voice. "Then let me see your phone." I say reaching my hand out. "No, I'm not doing that. I need to get back to class." She says turning around. (For the record I hate BakuOcho, I think it's a bad ship that's why I did it. Not shaming anyone if they like it)

"If you don't give me your phone we are breaking up." I say raising my voice a little. "Then I guess we are breaking up!" She says and walks back into the classroom calmly. Fuck. I storm off to my dorm while crying a little. Once I get there I slam the door and lock it, sliding down it and break down.

After a few minutes I get up and walking into my bathroom moving the pile of clothes away from the floor. I close the door and sit down, I pull up the floor board and grab a little black box. I open it and grab one of the razors. I start cutting.
1...
2...
3...
4...
5...
6...

21.....

I feel relieved, my tears dry on my face, sitting back against the wall, letting the feeling wash over me. After a little I grab a wash cloth and wipe the blood off my arm and grab a bandage and bandage my arm up. I put eveything back and walk to my bed. I change my cloths into something more comfortable. I grab my box of smoke stuff on my bed and light a pre-rolled blunt and smoke it. Once I'm finished I spay a lot of perfume to cover the smell. I grab my weed pen and walk over to my bed.

I get onto my bed and open my phone, I start scrolling on tik tok. Taking hits to get me high as fuck so I can forget everything. What really makes me angery is I have a shit ton of lovey dovey things and vent videos on my fyp. It makes me want so scream and cry, so I do. I grab my pillow and throw my head into it and scream as loud as I can. I pull the pillow away from my face and breathe heavily. After a few second I hear a knock on the door. I quickly get up and run to the bathroom. "One second!" I say. I wipe my eyes and put eye drops in so my eyes aren't red.

I walk to the door and open it. "Oh, Sero. What are you doing here?" I ask surprised he is here. "I got finished with my schoolwork early and the teacher said I could come to the dorms then I heard you screaming, are you ok?" Sero asks. "Ya, I'm ok. I'm just yelling, ya know. I stubbed my toe." I say. "Ok... since I'm already here, can I come in?" He asks. "Ya, sure." I say stepping aside so then he can come in.