Twice is Drunk - Part 4 END

(WARNING: This story includes some mature contents)

[5: 00 AM]

I wake up too early.

Argh, my head! I hope there's no schedule early this morning. I just want to get more sleep. But I'm so dizzy that makes me cannot go back to sleep. I get up from my bed. Now, what should I do?

"Tzuyu-a....." I call her while sitting on the edge of her bed, shaking her body. She doesn't budge at all. Her eyes are closed so tight and her body is in a very comfortable position. I guess she is in a really deep sleep. She does not faint, right? I remember that, usually, Tzuyu likes to stay up late at night. She prefers to sleep at day, between our schedule. Sometimes, I'm so angry with that bad habit. It's not good to force our self to awake at night. Anyway, our prank princess is sleeping tight right now. Maybe I shouldn't wake her up. Argh! Suddenly, my head gets stingy. I feel so heavy yet I think I need to recover myself as soon as possible.

I need to find something to cure myself.......

[5:09 AM]

I open Sanayeon's room carefully. Different with our room, this one's lamp is never turned off. Nayeon and Sana are already asleep too. I cannot remember a thing about last night except the fact that I was drunk. I'm sure of it. Ask my head. Surprisingly, nothing bizarre happens in this room, like.... Maybe Nayeon and Jeongyeon doing..... Ehm, nevermind! I'm glad the only weird thing in this room is the scattered underwears. But, well, it's always like this.

Nayeon is hiding behind her pillow, curling up. Looking at her reminds me of babies that she always likes. She is sleeping like she owns the night. Nayeon..... Nayeon is just someone that I can relate the most. I don't know, I feel like she can understand me the most, vice versa. Maybe because we are on the same age. Oh, if she is sleeping like this, that means there's no schedule today, right? Yessss!

Sana, on the other bed, is sleeping in a really weird shape. She doesn't look comfortable at all. The pillow is supporting her neck and her head is hanging on the upper side. Her hands are crossed on her stomach while her legs are opened so wide. It's just like her way of thinking, random. But if you really know her, you will understand that she's not that random. Many things can affect her weird way of speaking. But, once you get used to it, pretty much you can understand her well easily.

Anyway, I know I can't change how Sana thinks, but at least let me fix her sleep position a little bit. I lift her head gently and move the pillow so her head can comfortably lay on it. Thank God, she's not awake. "Sleep tight, Little squirrel," I whisper after kissing her forehead. I can't help but do it.

[5:28 AM]

"Haeju.... What are you doing....?" A voice surprises me from behind. It's Chaeyoung.

"Oh... Mm... Nothing, Chaeyoung-a. You're not sleeping?"

She looks so sleepy for me. She's rubbing her eyes with one hand and the other holds a pink plastic glass of water. Her hair stands and looks so messed up. "I'm going to...." She mumbles. "You?"

"Yeah, me too, I guess....."

"Okay......" She says before walking back to her room. I follow her quietly to see what Dahyun is doing. Usually, Dubchaeng sleeps the earliest among us. Before Chaeyoung closes the door, I peek at the inside. Near Dahyun, a black thick book is seen. I guess she is still reading before sleep. Different with Chaeyoung who is just enough with her phone and earphone. Her playlist, however, is unique. It's not just I don't know most of the songs she has there, but I can't understand them as well. I guess we just have different tastes. Meanwhile, Dahyun's phone is mostly filled with instrumental songs. Those, and some slow songs. She may be loud and energetic all the time but she's actually so melancholy inside.