▀▄▀▄ 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟑 ▄▀▄▀

˚₊·͟͟͟͟͟͟͞͞͞͞͞͞➳❥ ꒰ ⌨ ✰ 𝑎𝑢𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑟 ⁱˢ ᵗʸᵖⁱⁿᵍ··· ꒱ | ೃ࿔₊•
(𝘼/𝙉) 𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘢𝘳𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘴 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘺 𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 book😱 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘧𝘢𝘴𝘤𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘪𝘵? 😂 𝘈𝘯𝘺𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘦𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺!

—————————————————
    .•♫•♬• 𝑨𝒏 𝒂𝒃𝒏𝒐𝒓𝒎𝒂𝒍 𝒍𝒖𝒏𝒄𝒉•♬•♫•.
—————————————————

   𝙔𝙊𝙐𝙍 𝙥𝙤𝙫:

Alright continuing from me waiting for Ayano at the rooftop so we can eat lunch together. Yeah you can guess I was completely wrong, it was not going to be just me and Ayano, the orange haired boy was there and Hanako? And some other boy neat Hanako it looked like his brother I guess. Oh and I forgot to mention Ayano wasn't staying that close to the other black haired boy.. Oh wait it's the guy from class 3-2 that she was stalking, classic yandere things.
  I waved at Ayano and she waved back, I looked at the orange haired boy and he seemed annoyed, it was probably because I was there, he's 100% the tsundere type. "Who the heck is she?!" The orange haired boy exclaimed? Yelled? I don't even know what to call it right now. "She's my new friend" Ayano spoke a slight bit happier than last time, probably cuz that guy from 3-2 is here.
I nodded after Ayano's response, then I proceeded to ask her "who's the orange haired guy?"  "oh that's Osano Najimi" she replied "and the other guy?" I asked again "that's taro yamada, hanakos older brother" she replied again. "Oh isn't he the guy you were stalking?" I said, and right after I said that she looked at me with the worst murderous glare I have ever seen, when I say I fucking shivered I shivered.
  She then proceeded to tell me that I am not allowed to tell anyone about 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔, of course I agree like come on she looked like she was about to kill me! Anyway that Osano guy was getting pretty annoying, he was speaking like he was the only person Ayano should talk to. Jealous much, am I right or am I right? I'm not sure if they could see it but Ayanos crush on this Taro guy was pretty obvious. Anyway the five of us were eating our lunches and surprisingly the first one to finish was hanako. And you won't fucking believe what happened, Hanako, he started clinging on to me like a lost puppy. It was pretty adorable but it still made me feel uncomfortable, like come on we bearly just met yesterday-.
  I finally finished my lunch I which that resulted in me getting up, thanking Ayano for inviting me to have lunch with her and then proceeded to find a way to make Hanako let go of me.
  Remember when I said I was going to the art club? Yeah well now I'm going to the light music club, like come on have you seen the girls there?! Gawd damn, anyway, I headed towards the light music club to have a look..
—————————————————
(𝙰/𝙽) 𝐲𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠, 𝐈 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐟𝐟 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐝, 𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐨𝐤 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐣𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐜 𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐛 🥰