MY CANINE BOYFRIEND

THIS FIC IS AN ONESHOT AND A NON CULTIVATION AU

WEI YING DOES NOT HAVE CYANOPHOBIA[FEAR OF DOGS] AS HE HAS NO INTERACTIONS TO DOGS IN THIS AU

WARNINGS : ABUSE, SMUT , RAPE ⚠️

BEASTALITY SEX THEME

!PROCEED WITH CAUTION!

ENJOY READING ~❤

---------------------------------------------------

wei wuxian is a farmer living in an isolated forest , he had a large plot of land to cultivate his every kind of herbs and fruits which are possible to grow in such a mountainous place where he lives in a large hut . he is naturally consent with living all by himself .

he would go down the mountain whenever his crops are ready to harvest and sold , while selling , he would crash at his medic friend's house who wouldn't mind his presence and would end up waiting for all of his crops to be sold which barely takes only 3 days . he would learn some medicines from his best friend .

"so you are leaving today ?" his friend asked as he served wei wuxian his food .

"not today , if i leave now , then it would be midnight to reach the base of the mountain " wei wuxian chewed on his after delivering his silent speech

"rest well today , and don't be reckless enough to run all the way there . well , while you are at it , here" his friend gave him many medicines , for bruises , pests , cuts , antiseptic , fertilizers , bandages , and much more to the point wei wuxian beamed at his friend who smiled and said "you always provide me with the most food so that i could care for my patients , this is bare minimum i can pay you in return "

"thank you so much!" wei wuxian hugged his friend as he was done with his food .

after helping with cleaning the dishes being washed , his friend taught him how to treat deeper cuts , and then let him sleep as he went to check his patients for one last time . wei wuxian was really very lucky to have such a friend who would really teach him things , and let him crash at his friend without any hesitation at all . not that he wouldn't let the older crash at his place , he is just too far from this village and as a doctor , his friend is always occupied .

surprisingly , this is the very reason he hasn't married even after aging 35 in terms of years compared to him who is 23 , a very young adult.

[23 , jan is lwj's birthday😏]

the fated new day had arrived with birds chirping as if they wanted to introduce a new day today.

biding bye to his friend with a hug , obviously noticing him slipping something to his bag slinging on his side of right dominant hand . wei wuxian walked some distance back to his place when he remembered the slipping , and curiously surprised by a leather bag with full water storage , and many snacks along with his already given medicines . he chucked at his older friend as he ended up stopping for a while and snacking on them .

it was night as wei wuxian reached his hut , and smiled at the door in view . he was about to open the door when he heard a roar , a very loud one and many screams which died as the roar died as many creaks of the branches laying on the ground . wei wuxian immediately dropped his sling bag in front of the closed door and grabbed his vegetable cart and pulled to the direction of sound he heard , some amazing skill he acquired after living in the mountain forest