Stuck in the House

Karina POV
Ahhh I said as the lighting and thundering struck. We have been stuck in the house all day because of the bad weather.

It was gloomy,filled with cumulonimbus clouds, and the wind was blowing hard. It was a Tuesday night. The rain was pouring.

We were both sitting in the room watching pretty little liars new season.

Ahhh I jumped as the rain was hitting the window back and forth and lightening strucking right afterwards.

"I got you bae chill."o'tay I said in my baby voice with isacc laughing at me.

I'm borde and mona is scaring me about singing that song rocking back and forth.

"Why would Alison go look in the drunk I said getting irritated but mad".

"I don't know why don't you go ask her" said isacc.

"Haha very funny I would hate to be in The pretty little liars show".

"He just laughs at me and turns back to the TV.

I just start to stare at him and tries to think back how we were ever living without each other.

When me and isacc broke up it had really hurt me, and I couldn't handle all of the stress and that's when I met Justin. At first I was using Justin as a distraction but then I started to like him.

But isacc swoops his way back into my heart and he won me back.

When I saw Justin at the mall the other I kind of felt a little bad for him he was all lonely, but I saw him talking to some girl and I thought maybe he's over our relationship.

I don't regret leaving Justin and getting back with isacc is my first everything so I wasn't going to get over him so quickly.

Pretty little liars is back on and isacc is really Interested.

I was trying to talk to him but he kept telling me to be quiet so he could watch and see if they finally leave the doll house.

Omg what is Spencer doing he said. She gonna set the place on fire!!. Isacc shouted.

Alison is so stupid she is just looking around outside like an idiot." I said.

Dang it it went back to commercial, I hate commercials isacc walking out of the room.

"Where you going I said with a pouty face.

"I'm hungry and this storm is not gonna let me cook so I'm gonna get a few snacks.

"Okay" I said back

A few minutes later he brought back some snacks.

We had pink lemonade, granola bars,doritos,oreos,and honey buns. We are so fat.

We started back watching PLL and mona was crying they got her out the hole isacc shouted

"They got out yeaaa" I shouted
Sorry for any
mistakes and that this is boring... I'm trying and running out of ideas