three.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

(°ロ°) ༉‧₊˚✧

TW: includes smut

❛ three

songs of the day.

SHE KNOWS - Ne-Yo, Juicy J | White tee - summer walker, NO1-NOAH | CPR - cupcakKe

────────────────────────

OH GOD THIS FEEL GOOD~!!♡ ❞

the h/c haired girl drooled as she bounced aggressively on the blonde haired males lap as she drooled while a wave of pleasure went through her body from how his dick reached her cervix. she felt in pure bliss  though this is the sake for getting money for the church... but... it felt too good to be true...

"Heh~ you liked that don't you? you little fucking whore" Y/n flinched at the harsh word she didn't wanted to believe it but she has no choice to admit it anyway. she continued for a while before finally reaching her climax She let out a soft moan as she twitched still on his lap. 

"*huff * oh gods..." she grind'ed on him before sighing "I never knew i could feel this good before.. you're like no other" *She looked down at him as drops of sweat formed on her forehead as it went down her face. 

"tch! of course i am! if i wasn't you wouldn't be bouncing on my dick!" *He puffed as he still had an irritated expression before his eyes softened. "But... are you okay though?" 

Y/n eyes widened some of the clients she had been with don't ever ask her if shes okay and how it felt she felt somewhat... calm? yeah thats the word to describe this moment right now. "Yeah.. Yeah im fine..." she smiled softly at him before getting up then looking behind her shoulder to see a familiar liquid that she had seen many times before.   

────────────────────────

small chap I'm sorry :((