~The fight between two gods~

HELLO HELLO! IM BACKK! Some of you are probaly thinking: "who are you?💀" I THINK SOME OF YOU KNOW ME OR MAY NOT KNOW ME FROM MY OLD ACCOUNT realslayvity 💀 OMG I WASNT ON WATTPAD FOR SO LONG LMAOO!I DID REGRET MAKING THIS QUACKBUR STORY..IN MY OPINION IT WAS AND IS CRINGE😭 ANYWAYS.. I CAME BACK BECAUSE I WANTED TO WRITE THIS. I THINK THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST IDEAS I EVER HAD!

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆

Tommys POV
💿📀

I walked through the forest of the DreamSMP. The forest is one of my favorite places in the DreamSMP and i enjoy being there. I walked arround till i did ran into a man. I fell to the ground and looked up at him. He had blonde hair and wore a mask and a green hoodie. He looked at me very annoyed as he did ask: "who are you?" "My name is tommy. TommyInnit" I did respond. "Well..TommyInnit. Just to let you know. My name is Dream. Im the owner of the DreamSMP server." Dream said. I got up and looked at him as i asked "so..youre like a god?" Dream smiles. "Yes. You could say that..and because of this reason you should better respect me or else there will be consequences, kid." Dream says. He didnt seem very nice.. "why are you being so rude?" I ask. Dream looked very pissed now. "Of course kids like you are sensitive these days. Cry about it" Dream said in a rude tone. "Youre just being a bitch." I did say to dream as i could see at Dreams face that he got very mad- okay no that wasnt good. I fucked up- But hes being rude so thats not my fault. Dream pushs me against a tree and Lifts me up by my red/white shirt "didnt you hear me? I said: respect me or there will be consequences. Oh yes right. Rude and spoiled kids like you only learn respect if they are getting scared. Think about your next words before you say them." Dream says as he gave me a death stare. Honestly. I kinda was calm about it because my big brother Technoblade is also a god. Hes the Blood god. He never dies and he never lost a single battle before. Hes very strong. "Im not spoiled! Youre just being toxic." I say as dream got even more pissed and pulls out his axe and puts it at my throat as he spoke. "You just dont listen. Guess you have to learn the consequences then right tommy?" I didnt know what to say. I was in fear and spechless. I wasnt a good fighter because i never really had enemies yet. My only hope right now is that Techno or my other brother Wilbur walks by. "SPEAK UP. APOLOGIZE" Dream yells as his grip arround his axe thightens. In that second where i lost my hope that someone would come Techno walked by. "TECHNO!" i screamed as dream looked confused and turned arround to see who i was screaming at. Techno looked at me and dream and knew what was going on. "Tommy? Are you alright? Did he do something to you?" Techno asked. Dream said: "are you his parent or something?" "No. Im his brother. Known as "Technoblade" the blood god." Techno did respond. Dream starts to laugh and said: "The blood god? Thats impossible. Im the only god on this server! If youre really a god. Then proof it to me." "And whats in for me?" Techno asked calmly. "If you proof me that youre a god and you are right. I'll leave your little brother tommy alone." Dream did answer. "And how am i suppossed to proof it?" Techno asked a little confused as dream did respond with: "easy. You'll fight me. If you win i will belive you and i will leave tommy alone. And if you loose i will make sure that your disrepectful brother will learn his lesson." Techno agreed as he pulls out his axe from his back. "You make the first move. Go on" Techno said. Dream smiles and raises his axe and tried to hit Techno but without any success. Techno blocked dreams attack with his own axe. "Smart." Dream did compliment technos action as he smiles manipulativly (is that even a word?😭). Techno did try to hit dream but dream did back off so Techno missed. Dream threw a enderpearl behind Techno that would teleport dream behind him. Dream did hit Techno in the back with his axe and pushed Techno to ground. "NO! TECHNO!" i yelled in fear that Techno will loose the fight. "Are you giving up yet?" Dream asked Techno with a smile on his face because he knew Techno was going to give up. "I never give up." Techno said as he gets up like nothing happend. Dreams smile faded as he realized that he was wrong. Dream knew that this is a serious situation now. "How? I did literally hit you with my axe in the back! Your bleeding! And you get up like nothing happend?! Impossible.." Dream said. Techno just chuckles and answers "Technoblade never dies!" And with this words Techno did swing his axe at dream and did hit him deep in his stomach as dream did fall to ground bleeding. Techno walked slowly towards dream with his axe laying on his shoulder. "Alright..ALRIGHT! I belive you. I give up." Dream says and gets back up. Technoblade smiles and turns arround to me. "Its alright now..youre okay." Techno said in a comforting voice. I hugged Technoblade. I knew im always safe if he is with me. I love him so much. (Family way.😰). If you would look dream in the face right now you could tell that he was very annoyed. Dream did turn his back to us and walked away. Hes probaly going to bandage himself now. Even if Techno did Tell me that im okay now..something still tells me that this was only the beginning..

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆

PART TWO COMING OUT TOMORROW! 🌮🌮