chapter 1

Fall into the Beastworld

Author

Hi guys
It is my first story I am really excited and nervous too. English is not my first language so there might be some grammatical error. If you ever found a grammatical error please tell me I would like to improve myself .

Now let's talk about the story. This story is based on Beauty and the beast . Bai qinqing will exist in this world . I really don't like her she is totally dumbass. I literally don't like Parker because he is an arrogant and full of himself . So, I will ship Parker with Bai qinqing.
Now we will talk about mates of Stella.I will ship Curtis,Harvey and Winston with Stella. Harvey is an angel, winston is totally a husband material and curtis have a sweet and brighter side for his wife , who is gonna refuse such husbands.
If you want to add any other characters as Stella's mate please tell me . Or you want to make a whole new character and add as Stella's mate I would like to know.

Let's start the journey of Stella in beastworld.

Stella opened her eyes and saw she was in a lush forest

Stella opened her eyes and saw she was in a lush forest. This forest kinda gave vibe of primitive forest , trees were bigger here . She was mesmerized by the beauty of the forest. But how she got here, she remembered that she was traveling in Petra someone called her name she went inside the cave and when she opened her eyes she was in forest. This is literally weird.

She felt relieved when she saw her bag, she took out her phone from the bag but there was no signal.

There is no signal here

There is no signal here. It is going to be dark soon  I should find a shelter I don't want to be anybody's dinner.

She started to walk inside the forest after walking for 30 minutes she heard the sound of waterfall. She was really happy, she walked towards the sound. When she reached the waterfall she felt relieved as she was thirsty and her water bottle was empty.

 When she reached the waterfall she felt relieved as she was thirsty and her water bottle was empty

The water is clear, I really don't know should I drink this water or not. It is safe or not. But there is no other option so let's take the gamble I took a sip of the water it taste good. I filled the water bottle and started to find a shelter. I saw a cave and there was no  inhabitant. It is really a nice shelter for a night. I stared to collect dry leaves , twigs and small branches. I built a camp fire and lighted it by my lighter.

What's up with me?   This is unimaginable

What's up with me?
   This is unimaginable.  Oh my god!
   How will I live in this world
   I had read a novel about Beastworld called Beauty and the Beast.  I didn't really like my life on earth but it wasn't that bad.  But I don't know anything about this world.
   A new screen pops up.
   what would you like to call me?  I said "Alpha".
   Introducing Beastworld.
   This world is based on Beauty and the Beast.  Here men are in thousands but women are few.  Your work will start from tomorrow.

   Calm down Stella calm down.
   I can do this and I know what is going to happen in the future.

   She lay down near the bonfire.  Due to tiredness and fatigue she falls asleep.