²

i fluttered my eyes open. i soaked in the familiar surroundings of my bedroom and smiled. i shifted my body but froze when i felt someone's arm grip me and pull me closer to them. i turned my body to face whoever was next to me in my bed. my eyes widened as soon as i realized it was chad's roommate. i stared at his sleeping state as the memories of last night flooded into my mind. i cringed at myself and how vividly i remembered telling him to fuck me, with those exact words.

"it's not polite to stare" ethan whispered out, startling me out of my thoughts.

"i- uh.. well i wasn't exactly staring. i was piecing last night together" i explained honestly.

his eyes flickered open and he furrowed his brows in confusion. "what?"

"i usually don't get drunk and sleep with a random guy is what i'm saying" i huffed out.

he slightly shook his head, understanding what i meant. "do you regret it?"

i looked up at him and bit my lip, unsure how to answer. he tilted his head, waiting for an answer. i sat up in my bed, facing forwards instead him. i looked down at the oversized shirt i was wearing, realizing it was his. i smiled at the memory of him handing it to me after he cleaned me up with a towel. i grew the courage to look at him, still smiling.

"no. i don't" i said confidently.

he gave me a small smile back. i then got up from my bed and walked over to my closet. i grabbed a pair of biker shorts and a cropped t-shirt along with underwear. i turned around to face him, met with a confused look on his face.

"i'm gonna shower really quick so you can have your shirt back" i said, grabbing my phone off the night stand.

"oh-" he started to say but i quickly left my room and into the bathroom, closing and locking the door behind me.

i place my clothes on the countertop and stared at myself in the mirror. my hair was a mess. my makeup was smudged, mascara streaking down my cheeks. i move my hair away from my neck. i gasped at the purple mark that ethan left on it from last nights activity.

i check my phone and begin to read the text messages from my friends.

mindy: did you get home safe?

tara: did you get mindy's text?
tara: hello?
tara: are you at your apartment?
tara: i'm assuming you fell asleep. i'll see you in the morning <3

chad: do you know when ethan left last night?

3 missed calls from mindy
10 missed calls from tara
1 missed call from chad

i groaned and set my phone on the counter, not wanting to answer anyone. i grabbed my makeup wipes and wiped off the remains of my makeup. i turned my shower on, waiting for it to warm up. i grabbed the hem of ethan's shirt i was wearing and pulled it off of my body. i stared at marks by my hips. how hard was he fucking gripping me last night? i shook my head and stepped into the shower.

-

i walked back into my room with a towel still on my head and wearing the clothes i had taken out for myself. i held ethan's shirt in my hand and walked over to where he was sitting on my bed. he looked up at me with puppy dog eyes, taking in my appearance.

"here's uh- your shirt" i say handing it to him, "thank you for letting me borrow it"

ethan hesitantly grabbed his shirt from my hand and nodded. "yeah, of course"

i stood there awkwardly for a moment, just staring at him. i cleared my throat and moved myself over to my vanity, sitting down. i removed the towel from my head and began brushing through my hair. i watched ethan through my vanity mirror as he crawled out of my bed. he grabbed his jeans from off the floor and put them on. he had his back facing me. my eyes traveled up to his back. it was covered in red scratches. his back was then covered as he pulled his shirt over himself. my eyes darted back to my reflection in the mirror as i finished brushing my hair.