Part 3 Meeting Up With My Dad

~ Railey's POV ~

"Slendy!! Im off to see my dad!" I yelled to slendy from my room to the kitchen. Slendy was basically cooking food for lunch but i had to skip since i had to meet up with my dad Jason Voorhees yeah, I know mine and my dad's last name was different but, well he is the one who toke me in while my parents didnt love me anymore they said i was a MONSTER cause of my ruby colored eyes. You wanna know why they think im a MONSTER? Well you could say i have an ability as a kid or baby to control people and talk to them in their mind. I then arrived at my dad's place "Dad!! Im home!!" I hear footsteps from upstairs my dad was rushing down and ingulf me into a hug i giggled and hugged him back. "I miss you my little angel" "I miss you too dad!"

~ Jason's POV ~

I really miss my daughter she was the light to my never ending suffering i knew my mom was right in me taking her in, my angel may be different from me but she didnt mind all the corpse in the house, she actually kills people along side me, michael came down and smiled at Railey "Hey kid" "Hi Uncle Mikey Mike!" Uncle Michael groaned he really doesn't like the nickname my angel gave him but he likes it when Railey only calls him that he may hate it but when it comes to Railey his okay with it.

~~

I'll stop here its 12:10 AM where i live now i better get to bed~

[<] Bad Apply By Hatsune Miku Eng. Version

Nighty night to me xD