Sure you can.

I found the Kent Farm.

It looked like no one has used it in twenty hundred years...

What the f**k?

"Hello." I turned around to see a black woman in a flower dress.

"Can I help you?" I said.

"No. But I can help you." She said with a creepy smile.

"I saw you. Flying. Is that all you can do?" She continued.

"Why do you want to know?" I said.

"I can help you show the world what you can do." The lady said trying to convince me.

"Yeahhh I can do that myself so just go away." I said. She looked shocked.

"What's your name? Mines Raina." She said sticking out her and for me to shake.

I slapped it away.

"RAINA LEAVE THE GIRL ALONE!" I looked past her to see the old man and the tall dude again with a bunch of agent-looking-people.

TIME SKIP

I was sitting in some sort of interrogation room, then the tall man from earlier and a Asian woman came in.

"Name." The tall one said.

"Super." I said, there's no way I'm telling them my real name.

"Your real name." He said.

"Why do you need to know? And why the hell am I here?" I said.

"Just tell us you name kid." The Asian woman said.

"If I tell you mine you tell me ours?" I said.

"Fine." The tall one said.

"Y/n Danvers." I said.

"Agent Ward." The man said.

"Agent May." The woman said.

"So how did you get there? In Kansas?" Agent May said.

"I was training with a friend and she accidentally sent me here. She's still learning." I said, then the old man came in and told Mr.Ward and Mrs.May to get out of the room.

"Hello Y/n." He said sitting across from me.

"Just tell me what you want so I can leave." I said clearly annoyed.

"We can't let you leave without adult supervision. And we need to know everything you can do because I don't think impenetrable skin and flying is all you can do." He said simply.

"So I'm being babied now?! Oh just great that's what everyone wants to hear." I said frustrated.

"Can you tell me what other abilities you have?" He said keeping his cool.

That's new.

"Super strength, super speed, heat vision, x-ray vision, and freeze breath, but i rarely ever use the last one." I said.

"Ok, how did you get your powers?" He asked.

"Experiments? An explosion?" He asked

"No and also no. I got it from my parents! Are you ok?" I whispered the last part to him.

"I'm perfectly fine. Ok, who are your parents?"

"Superwoman and Lar Grad or Kara and Mon-el." I said, I have no clue is to why but I trust him.

"Come Y/n." He said walking out of the room, I quickly followed, oh shit we're on a plane.

"Everyone, this is Y/n Danvers." Mrs.May said as me and the old man walked in.

"I'm Agent Coleson. This is Fitz, Simmons, and Skye." Agent Coleson said introducing the other people I didn't know.

I just waved.

"You can stay in our backup bunk, it's right behind Simmons's bunk, Simmons can you show her?" Coleson said.

"Of course! Hi, Y/n! It's going to be so much fun!" She said walking down the hall and stopped at a door.

"Here's yours!" She said as the door opened and my bag was sitting on the bed.

"Oh and Ward checked your stuff to see if their was any weapons...which there wasn't!" She said smiling.

"Thanks Mrs. Simmons." I said looking in my bag for a photo of my family.

"Oh just call me Simmons please."

"Okay."