Part-21

Jennie : I won't leave Jimin ( she said and march downstairs)

Jennie : WHERE ARE YOU MOTHERFUCKER JIMIN

Jimin's pov

(We were practicing , suga hyung went out to talk to jisoo noona about my power's not working , idk why my only few powers are working , now I was here sitting down and looking at jungkook practicing
when suddenly we all heard a shout from outside as we all stand up)

Jennie: WHERE ARE YOU MOTHERFUCKER JIMIN ( someone shouted more like jennie's voice , I started shivering , wait I am not weak?? One of my power is to be evil not scared , I guess my evil power is also not working)

( I went outside to see jennie coming down from stairs while her eyes colour was orange and her flames were coming out of her right hand , she was passing by suga hyung and jisoo noona who were talking when , suga hyung hold her upper arm )

Jennie: YOU FUCKE...... ( she stopped as suga hyung hold her arm)

Suga: stop it , jennie don't do this ( suga said staring at her orange eyes )

Jennie : MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS ( she shouted and pulled her hand harshly)

Jennie: BECAUSE OF YOU ROSE LOST HER POWERS, I won't leave you

( she came near me and raised her hand as I closed my eyes tight and THUD)

( I felt nothing but the voice of hard slap came , I opened my eyes immediately to see suga hyung laying down while his whole body was white and there was a black mark of hand on his cheeks)

Jennie: s-suga ?? ( she said before putting her hand on her mouth as her eyes were normal now )

Jennie : suga wake u-up , why did you save this fucker ( she said bending down and tapped his cheeks ) jisoo u-unnie look at him  ( jisoo did as she said )

Jisoo: he needs blood  , transfer him some bloo......( before she could finish I spoke )

Jimin : I c-can

Jisoo: not vampire blood he wants magic blood , and do it hurry or he will die

Jennie: n-no , how can we transfer?? ............ ( she saw rose and lisa coming down) r-rose ?? ( she said standing up as I looked up at my wife )

Rose: unnie what happened to Suga Oppa?? Is he perhaps dea........( she got cut off by jennie)

Jennie : he will if you don't transfer your blood to him ( jennie said as rose eyes widen )

Rose: w-what me??

Jennie: yesss , he wants magical books that is ours , and only y-you have fangs , we can't transfer cause we don't have fangs , please rose h-help m-me ( she said as tears fell from her eyes )

Rose: o-okay

Lisa: No unnie she can't she just vomited her blood , she don't have muc....

Rose : stop Lisa I have much ( she said and bend down, I don't know why my heart beat was becoming fast and when she bite his neck I feel jealousy rushing in my body but she is doing it for good)

Rose pov
After I transfer my blood into him , he opened his eyes as jennie quickly hugged him , I felt so happy for her , she is ganna be second couple

( my version was getting blur , I reached my hand up to hold Lisa , i felt holding something muscular and hard but I don't care I stood up and look at the person who's one shoulder I was holding )

( only to see my one and only my husband " Park Jimin" , something black started coming infront of me , I held his another shoulder too to balance myself because I am about to fall )