Seven

(This is kind of a filler chapter, but I hope you still enjoy😁)

Donghyuck lay on his bed, he and Diana weren't going to practice today, it was his rest day and she was going to be at the exhibition all day, with a gap of 3 hours in between. Right now he was scrolling through tiktok when he refreshed the for you page, a video posted just 3 minutes ago showing first, his eyes drawn to the screen as he watched Diana move, it was smooth, swift, just overall really good. One thing he didn't notice, was he was watching her hips continuously and when he did realise, he blinked rapidly to clear his vision.

Why was I watching her hips so much?

He had only known her a couple of months and by months, he saw her twice when he was touring with the boys and then had only been in America for 2 weeks. He also realised that he had a slight kind of sour face when he saw the guy dancing next to her.

I shouldn't be thinking anything, that's her boyfriend, they're happy.

He put his phone down and decided that he was going to change and do a tiktok himself. Right now, a small challenge was trending, it was a fairly new one, his hyung Johnny had finally came out with a small beat and people were making up their own dances to it, Diana had posted her own one yesterday before he arrived at the studio.

He danced to his heart's content, he really loved and supported his hyung, they were so close, Diana loved the bond Johnny had with the boys, he was her 127 bias. He posted it on the NCT official tiktok account and the said girl had notifications on, she watched it right away and liked it, commenting a "We love support systems💚"

He smiled when he saw the comment, not realising Jihoon had walked in and saw him smiling at his phone.

"What are you smiling at?" The young artist looked up shocked, putting the phone under his leg immediately as a natural instinct. Having 22 other brothers and living with some of them, he gained these instincts pretty fast.

"It's nothing, I just posted a tiktok."

"You were smiling at yourself?"

"Hmm, yes." He lied, Jihoon eyeing him suspiciously, but let it go. He was happy, that's all that mattered at the moment.

"It's your rest day and you've been in here all day, do you want to go out and do something? The other staff members will come too." He asked as he sat on Donghyuck's bed, who thought about where to go if they did leave the hotel room.

"I don't think there's anywhere I want to go, but you guys can go out if you want."

"We're here to keep you safe, we can't all just leave in case a crazy fan breaks into your room."

"Hyung." Donghyuck chuckled. "You don't need to worry, you can go, I will be more than fine here. If anything happens I will call you."

"What if none of us answer?"

"Then I've got Diana's number."

"What could she do if you're in danger?"

"She said she's crazy and I believe her." He shrugged, obviously only joking, Jihoon laughed too, he was beginning to feel a little more comfortable with her now.

"Okay, are you sure?"

"Yes hyung, have fun and explore."

"I'm just worried if the company find out that none of us were here."

"They won't."

"I trust you Donghyuck, please don't do anything stupid and hurt yourself."

"I won't, see you later."