02'

present liverpool, england

present
liverpool, england

YOU were sat at a café, awaiting for your sister to text you back as you had planned to meet up today.

You hadn't seen her physically for about 4 months.

Your gaze was too focused on your phone you hadn't realised today was a matchday.

An important matchday.

Liverpool vs Manchester United, a classic rivalry, a classic game that nobody would miss to watch.

And since you never lived far from Anfield you knew you wouldn't be able to sleep tonight regardless of any result.

You kiss your teeth growing impatient with your sister, she had a tendency to leave you on delivered.

Whilst your gaze remained on your phone, you heard the bells above the front door of the café ring as someone had entered.

Your focus then turned to the 3 men approaching the counter, your mouth basically dropping agape as you quickly turn your gaze right away from them.

You recognised them instantly, Trent Alexander Arnold and Andy Robertson.

You could've sworn Trent was much shorter, this was the first time you'd seen him in real life since his brother and your sister's break up.

In thus moment, you'd hope to disappear and not be seen.

I mean what if he thinks you're Nila? That would be embarrassing.

Then you completely forgot Nila was meeting you here.

You prayed they were only here to get a quick takeaway since they had a match awaiting  them.

Thank God for their fame, everyone including the workers at the café began fangirling over the 2 Liverpool stars as they held their pens and liverpool T shirts.

This was great for you, you could now be invisible to them. Well to Trent really.

You figured it would be awkward to see him after all these years, since it ended on such a bad note.

But you also figured he may have forgotten you since then too.

They continued to take pictures and sign football shirts.

- SAMIRA'S POV !

AND perfect timing, Nila had finally shown up.

She walked through the door in shock as she saw all the commotion going on.

She eyed me quickly in a questionable manner until realising where all the attention in the shop laid.