Fourteen

As they entered March the weather became drier, but cruel winds skinned her hands and face every time she went out onto the grounds

Ellena Black received a letter from Sirius.

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
Be at stile at end of road out of Hogsmeade (past Dervish and Banges) at two o'clock on Saturday afternoon. Bring as much food as you can. I've also informed Harry, Hermione and Ron.
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

Looking up from the Slytherin Table Ellena, notice the golden trio already looking at her direction. Harry was holding a letter which Sirius had send to him. He gave a small smile to her but she didn't noticed.

During the potions class Ellena, Daphne and Theodore had their own table. Pansy who was next to them passed the daily profit to Theodore. He chuckled as he read the paper. Not paying any attention to him Ellena started making her potion. She put some ingredients in the pot and read the books for instructions, changing few orders in between. She loved Potions, it was her best subject. Even Snape's impressed over her ability. Last year when she made a healing potions on her own with her own recipe which worked she used it on Ron. It didn't completely healed him but it did help a lot. It was incredible.

"Ah. .. reading magazines under the table as well?" Snape said which got Ellena's attention. She looked up from her potion and saw snape snatching up the copy of Witch Weekly from the golden trio "ten points from Gryffindor...oh but of course... " Snape's black eyes glittered as they fell on Rita Skeeter's article "Potter has to keep up with his press cuttings..."

The dungeon rang with the Slytherins' laughter, and an unpleasant smile curled
Snape's thin mouth. To Harry's fury, he began to read the article aloud.

"Harry Potter's Secret Heartache... dear, dear. Potter, what's ailing you now? 'A boy like no other, perhaps..."

Ellena looked at Harry. She could tell his face burning. Snape was pausing at the end of every sentence to allow the Slytherins a hearty laugh. The article sounded worse. Even Hermione was blushing scarlet now. Ellena didn't knew about the whole article as she didn't liked to read daily profit.

"Harry Potter's well-wishers must hope that, next time, he bestows his heart upon a worthier candidate. 'How very touching" sneered Snape, rolling up the magazine to continued gales of laughter from the Slytherins.

Ellena looked around. She was the only Slytherin who wasn't laughing. Infect she hated what Snape was doing

"Well, I think I had better separate the three of you, so you can keep your minds on your potions rather than on your tangled love lives. Weasley, you stay here. Miss Granger, over there, beside Miss Parkinson. Potter - that table in front of my desk. Move. Now."