doppihex nsfw

vampire au + mirror seggs

hex and doppio were on the floor, in front of their bedside mirror. doppio needed to feed off of hex right at that moment. the magenta haired boy was on top of hexs lap. he unbuttoned hexs shirt, he bit down on the open and clean area. doppio took as much blood as he needed, soon after being done moving his head up. his eyes met hexs, hexs hands moved down onto doppios waist, having a good grip.

"it's my turn now, doppi" hex had said. he lifted the other boy, slightly more upwards. his hands digged into doppios pants and boxers, moving them down. the other boys lower body area being exposed, cold air hitting his body. doppio whimpered at the coldness, his head bowed down on hexs head, and his grip moved the hexs shoulders. hex grabbed lube from his pocket, squeezing some of the liquid onto his fingers.

hex put down the bottle, moving his fingers to doppios entrance, teasing the area. smoothly putting some lube onto the hole. he moved a finger in, getting a moan from the magenta haired boy. he moved the finger in and out, feeling around the walls. hex moved his head up to face doppio, he started to kiss the boy. soon moving his tongue inside his mouth, his tongue swirled around the boys teeth. hex moved another finger into doppio, scissoring him.

he soon added a third finger, doppio moved away from their kiss moaning and whimpering. doppios breath hitched, the grip on hexs shoulders tightened. hex moved his fingers out of doppio, getting a whine out of him when the fingers left him.

hex unbuttoned his pants quickly, taking out his hard girth. he grabbed doppios hips and pushed him down onto his length. doppio let out a breathy moan as he was pushed onto the length, sucking in some air as his stomach was filled. doppios legs were spread as he was sat on the length, he let out small moans.

soon the full thing was in doppio, hex bottomed out as his tip reached the furthest part of doppio. hex kissed doppios face, making him want to feel comfortable. hex moved one of his hands from doppios hips to his back, knowing that the boys' wings were sensitive to touch, he had messed around with the base of the wings. he got more moans from the taller boy, small tears formed in doppios eyes, his head rested on hexs hair.

"im gonna roll my hips, baby." hex said to the tall boy before rolling his hips, the length moved inside doppio. it hit all his good spots, a moan left his mouth, a few tears falling from the slow pleasure.

"hey babes, ima need you to bounce when i move you, okay?" hex asked him, doppio responded to him nodding his head, hex turned doppio to face himself in the mirror. he'd make him look at himself by holding his chin in his hands, doppio bounced the best he could, his eyes slightly closed and teary. doppios legs were so sore, but he watched as hexs length moved in and out of him. the only things heard in the room were skin slapping and moans from both men.

the younger could feel the long and thick cock in his stomach, he felt it bulging out of his thin stomach. the thought of the cock inside of him made his mind fuzzy, also his cock hard.

doppio soon found himself on all fours in front of the mirror, hex thrusting into him fast. whines and moans came from him as he climaxed for another time. he was fuckef out of his mind, he didnt know how hex had so much stamina. he soon passed out had hex climaxed into him.

[thisisatimeskipowo]

doppio woke up feeling fresh. it seemed that he was bathed while he was out. his body felt clean as well. it was sore, though. doppio laid back in bed, going back to hexs embrace.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
lmao i hope you liked it lolol, have a good day owo

xoxo