Bio

Looks:

This is his face and hair

This is his body structure

Name: Y/n Uzui
Alias: festival king
Race: Human
Gender: male
Age: 15
Height: 5'8
Weight: 158 lbs
Birthday: December 25th
Hair color: gray
Eye color: gray

Affiliation: demon slayer corps

Occupation: shinobi (formerly)
Demon slayer

Combat style: firework breathing

Status: alive

Relatives: unnamed father
Unnamed older brother
Seven unnamed brothers
Unnamed older sister
Makio (sister-in-law)
Suma (sister-in-law)
Hinatsuru (sister-in-law)

Tengen Uzui (older brother)

Appearance: Y/n is a very tall, broad-shouldered, and muscular teen with Red eyes and white hair. His hair has a red "mark" on the left side which he wears in a ponytail. Like his brother, he is considered very attractive. He wears a sleeveless and dark turquoise version of the standard Demon Slayer uniform, along with a wrap of black cloth around his calves with his tattsuke-bakama pants tucked in.

Personality: Y/n is very open and friendly, talking to everyone, he happily helps people that need it and is even quite friendly with demons, usually asking them why they became a demon. He does however take his job as a demon slayer very seriously, often killing the demon quickly after talking with him for a while. He is also fearless and would sacrifice himself for others. Like his brother, Tengen Uzui, Y/n is an eccentric and flashy individual, always wanting to be "flamboyant", possessing a need for everything to be flashy and outstanding, even proclaiming that he is the king of flashiness and festivals. As shown by his breathing style and love for dancing. Y/n isn't without his faults though as despite being a prodigy, his father always looked down on and belittled him. This has given him quite the inferiority complex and the toxic need of having to prove himself to everyone. However, he tries his best not to let this interfere with the saving of human lives and the destruction of demons (keyword tries). He pushes through and won't give up on anything or anyone that's the flashiest way to live.