Airplane - Part 2 END

After taking off of the ground, finally they turn on the light. The plane is now bright again.

I was planning to watch a movie with Tzuyu, but she's sleeping right now. I guess she's tired.
I see Nayeon, who's sitting with Jeongyeon, are starting to find a movie to watch. So are Dahyun and Chaeyoung. I can't see Jihyo and Mina from my seat. The ones who sit closest with us are Sana and Momo. I notice that Momo is preparing herself to sleep as well.

"Momo!" I call her before she puts on her sleeping mask.
"Yes?"
"Are you going to sleep?"
"Yes, Haeju. Why?"
"Do you want to exchange seats with me? I wanna talk with Sana," I tell her.
"Ow!" Sana is exciting with that idea. Quickly, she gives Momo the gaze that shows how much she wants to sit with me as well.
Momo stands from her seat. "Aang, okay..."

"Is there something you want to tell me?" Sana asks right after I sit on Momo's spot.
"Not really. Do you want to watch a movie?"
Sana lays her head on my shoulder. "Choa!"

"Sana..." I call her in the middle of the movie.
"Hmm?"
"I... I don't know why but... I feel so happy today!"
"You do?"

I look at the sky through the window beside me. "I feel like it has been a very long journey."
"Yeah, I'm glad we spend a lot of time in Japan."
"No, I mean not Japan."
"Oh?"
"I mean... As a Twice member. As Twice's Haeju. I don't know why I think about this all of sudden."
Sana gets up from my body and looks at me in the eyes. "You've done a good job, Juju-ya." she smiles.

I smile back. "I feel really grateful to be the part of this. Especially, you, Sana. You're really something!"
"Me? I'm really pretty, is that what you're going to say? Hehehe..." se says while laying on my shoulder.
"Haha... Of course, you are! You're a princess," I change the tone because when you're talking with Sana, you don't need to talk too seriously.

"If I'm the princess, then you're the prince." She circles her arm on my belly. "My prince~"
"Hmm... I look up your zodiac a few days ago. So, you're a Capricorn, right?" I ask.
"Yes! Oh oh, did you look up about our compatibility???"
"Sort of..."
"I'm not surprised if we're a good match, hehe!"
"So, based on your zodiac, a kind of relationship you're looking for is Sagittarius style. It happens that I'm Gemini, the... You can say, the closest one with Sagittarius. Gemini and Sagittarius are kinda similar. So, I guess that is what makes you feel comfortable around me. AND! My Venus is in Taurus. Taurus is an earth type, same with Capricorn. I think that what makes me feel comfortable around you as well-" I explain.

"Hahaha!" Sana suddenly laughs at me. I look at her confusedly. I don't expect her to cut my explanation like that.
"What? Does it sound dumb?" I ask her.
"Hahahaha!"
"Sana, why??? You don't have to laugh if you don't believe in what I say~"
"Haha... No, no, sorry. I laugh because I don't understand anything that you've explained to me," she says innocently. "Can you explain it to me again please?"
"Aah! Okay okay, sorry, It was too hard, I guess. The summary of what I said is... Based on our signs, apparently, we're looking for each other for a companionship." I re-explain what I say in the shortest way possible.
"I'm your type and you're mine?"
"Exactly!"
"I see... Alright then!" she exclaims before continues to watch the movie.
"Mm, that's it?"

Without moving her head, she looks at my face. Then, she raises it and leans herself forward. She leaves a peck on me. On my lips. Soft. Her lips that I'm so familiar with. I don't see it coming anyway. It's just quick peck. After that, Sana rests her head again.

"Don't start what you cannot finish, Ju..." she says shortly.

I'm out of words.

"You should have said that when we were in Japan. I can introduce you to my mom and dad. Now we're leaving Japan. We'll talk about it again in Korea, okay? Now I'm tired..." she says.

"I'm sorry......." I tell her.
"Don't. It's not a mistake. Even Once ship us, right? Hehehe!" Sana giggles suspiciously. She looks so freaking cute.

I'm so happy to be surrounded by my favorite people. Maybe Sana also feel the same.

It has been the best day of my life.