𝘚𝘪𝘣𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘜𝘯𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘥

・。

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Analeah watched as the Sky Devils walked up onto the ship, they were talking loudly and laughing as they made their way toward their own setup. She watched them closely, analyzing their behavior when someone stepped up next to her. "When the Colonel said there was another woman on board, I wasn't expecting it to be you," A female voice pulled Analeah from the soldiers to a woman standing beside her. "Analeah Conrad," Analeah introduced herself as she held her hand out to the woman. "Mason Weaver," Mason replied as she shook Analeah's hand, the two turned their eyes back to the soldiers.

"So what is your special role on the team?" Analeah asked Mason despite noticing the camera around the woman's neck, she wasn't going to assume anything. "I'm a photographer," Mason answered her with a small smile though she noticed how Analeah raised her brow in question. "Right... Well, I'm listed on as an animal behaviorist but my skills are more extensive than that label," Analeah told Mason as her eyes locked onto a young soldier laughing at something the man next to him said. "Did someone catch your eye?" Mason asked with a teasing grin. "Certainly has... but the chances of him being single as a soldier are pretty low. Especially looking like that," Analeah expressed openly.

Analeah Conrad was a seventeen-year-old who knew what she wanted, she knew that she had the power to become whoever she wished to be and she knew that confidence is key but that didn't mean she had to be cocky. And if you knew Analeah Conrad personally, you would know that she will only back down from a challenge when proven it isn't worth the time. But the tan soldier standing with the others, a gorgeous smile on his face, and a carefree demeanor despite all he's probably seen during the war was someone that Analeah was interested to get to know.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

"Hello and welcome. I'm Landsat Field Supervisor, Victor Nieves," Victor Nieves spoke as he stepped up in front of everyone playing a role in the expedition. Analeah leaned against the wall behind everyone out of view, she was watching the projector screen closely without noticing the new presence in the room. "This is my colleague Steve Woodward, our data wrangler," Victor spoke as he pointed at the man who Analeah had approached before boarding the ship. "Our expedition takes us to a place every nautical trade route known to man has avoided for centuries," Victor explained as he clicked through the projector slides.

"As our satellites show, the island is surrounded by a perpetual storm system, allowing it to remain hidden from the outside world," Victor spoke as Analeah tilted her head at the image of the island, she had an uneasy feeling about this whole trip but the money was enough to set her up for a long time and she wasn't going to pass on it. "But with Colonel Packard's helicopter transport, we will be the first to break through to the other side," Victor motioned towards Colonel Packard and his Sky Devils, Analeah turned her head to the soldiers and smirked slightly as she spotted the young soldier from earlier.