𝘊𝘳𝘢𝘴𝘩 𝘓𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨

・。

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

The next morning, Analeah smiled at the sight of the Sky Devil soldiers relaxing under the bright sun with Mason taking photos of them. She leaned against the pillar and laughed as the shirtless soldiers posed flexing their muscles however, her focus was lost on the young soldier who was grinning. "You should introduce yourself," Jack's voice pulled her from admiring the soldier. "Why is that, Major?" Analeah asked him with a smirk. "Because he's single and everyone deserves someone," Jack encouraged with a shrug. "I don't know, it's amusing watching from afar," Analeah told him with a slight chuckle.

"C'mon," Jack spoke before grabbing her arm gently and leading her over to the others just as Mason walked off to photograph a different group. The soldiers stood tall and saluted Jack before they settled again. "Miss Conrad, I assume," One of the soldiers asked with a raised brow and a smirk directed at the younger soldier. "Leah works just fine. And you are?" Analeah questioned him with her arms across her chest. "I'm Reles, this is Cole, Mills, and the little man, that's Slivko," Reles introduced as he pointed out each soldier. "You gonna be okay?" Jack asked her. "I'll be fine, it's these guys you should worry about," Analeah told him making the others laugh before Jack walked away.

"So why did you tag along?" Cole asked as Analeah moved to sit down on one of the chairs. "I specialize in animal behavior and have experience in high-risk environments such as Savannahs, Jungles, and Forests," Analeah answered him truthfully. "How old are you?" Mills asked as he sat down next to her. "I'm seventeen, I'll be eighteen in two months," Analeah answered him causing the guys to smirk. "Got yourself a boy back home?" Reles asked with a look that screamed he wanted gossip. "No, I don't," Analeah answered him causing the guys to whine in protest.

"You shouldn't lie," Cole teased making Analeah roll her eyes. "I'm not. Back home, I'm just the crazy girl who prefers the comfort of animals over people," Analeah told him with a shrug. "What's with the same last name as the former Captain?" Mills asked with raised brows. "He's my older brother," Analeah answered him as she glanced at Slivko who had been quiet the whole time though his eyes never left her. "Any of you got girls back home?" Analeah asked them and Mills went into detail about his girl back home and it was clear how much he loved the woman, Analeah just hoped that he survive the Island to get home.

She laughed along as Cole teased Reles about his 'break' with his girl while Reles taunted Cole about his lack of a girl back home, but Analeah noticed Slivko's silence. "What about you, Slivko?" Analeah asked causing the other three to stop laughing and turn to the younger soldier whose eyes widened at the acknowledgment that she was talking to him. "Uh, no one," Slivko replied making Analeah smirk. "Leah!" James' voice pulled her attention, she turned to see him waving her over and Mills, Reles, and Cole used that opportunity to pull faces and tease Slivko who glared at them. "I better see what my brother wants," Analeah spoke before turning to the others, the three stopping immediately.

Analeah stood up and moved to walk away, she stopped and leaned closer to Slivko who was still standing. "No one... for now," Analeah whispered to him causing Slivko to swallow slowly as Analeah waved to others before walking towards her brother. "Dude!" Reles shouted as he slapped Slivko in the back. "She will eat you up, kid," Cole told Slivko with a taunting grin on his face. "Hey, give Slivko a chance," Mills said with a smirk, "She might be just what he needs." Reles laughed at Mills' words, "You better step up your game if you want a chance with her, Slivko." The three laughed but Slivko simply looked over at Analeah with a small smile.