𝘑𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘭𝘦 𝘍𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳

・。

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

"--aeh, Analeah?" James' voice pulled Analeah from her sleep, she groaned as she tried to move however, a shot of pain seared through her body causing her to scream through gritted teeth. "Leah!" Slivko called out as Analeah tried to pinpoint where the pain was coming from. She looked around and realized that she was pinned under one of the seats that had broken free, she cringed at the sight of a piece of metal through her bicep. "How bad is the damage?" James asked as he tried to keep himself calm. "There's a damn piece of metal through my bicep and it feels like my ribcage isn't in place," Analeah answered as best she could.

James looked at Slivko, the two nodded before Slivko climbed up onto the helicopter and laid down on his stomach to look down at Analeah. "Leah," Slivko spoke gaining her attention, he looked from her to the injury on her arm. "I think the metal is stopping me from bleeding out... I know I have supplies to bandage it up in my bag but I can't get myself out," Analeah told him as she felt her head lighten, "I don't... think... I'll..." James looked up at Slivko with a worried expression. "Don't close your eyes, Leah! I repeat, do not close your eyes," Slivko ordered before he maneuvered himself to cautiously climb into the sideways helicopter.

"I'm trying..." Analeah told him as Slivko managed to drop down next to her, his smaller figure was perfect to get himself into the small space next to her. "My bag..." Analeah told him, he spotted it hanging from one of the seats that hadn't snapped free. "There's a medkit that will allow you to tourniquet and bandage my wound once you remove the metal but... you have to be quick," Analeah explained to Slivko who didn't look too willing to do this. "Leah--" Analeah cut Slivko off, "--It's just another battlefield, I am your fellow soldier that needs medical treatment in the field... get it done!"

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Analeah groaned as she pushed herself out of the helicopter, Slivko below her helping her into her brother's waiting hands. Slivko tossed Analeah's bag over his shoulder before climbing out of the helicopter and landing next to where James had helped Analeah sit. "You mentioned your ribs?" James spoke causing Analeah to lift her shirt, thankful for the black sports bra she wore that showed enough of her ribs. "It's already bruising," Mason spoke with worried eyes. "It's alright, I bruise easily," Analeah assured Mason while trying to ignore the pain she felt. "I don't think any of your ribs are broken but it might be smart to be careful," James warned Analeah.

James grabbed his binoculars and moved towards the edge of the cliff, looking out to the battlefield and spotting the titan ape walking away. Slivko sank down to the spot next to Analeah with his radio on his lap, he glanced at Analeah before focusing on the radio. "Calling all units! Is anybody airborne?" Slivko called into the radio, "I repeat, is anybody airborne?" Analeah looked towards Slivko noticing the worry in his eyes, she knew he was still concerned about her but his worry about his friends was clear too. Analeah just hoped that Cole, Mills, and Reles had survived their crashes as they were Slivko's closest friends.