The Return of YN

Koneko broke down the door to the church, as Kiba and Issei stepped forward, ready for a fight... but they were too late.   The walls were covered in blood, and a boy with long hair tied back in a messy ponytail.  He was wearing a purple and black kimono was standing in the center of the room, and holding a katana that was about double the length of a normal sword.  It was also covered in eyes, which were occasionally blinking.

???: Tch... damn Fallen, didn't even put up much of a fight.

The boy turned to the three.  He looked vaguely familiar, but they couldn't place where they'd seen him before.  Then Issei realized.

Issei: Hey... isn't he the guy in that picture Rias has?

Kiba: Who are you?

The boy chuckled, his sword vanishing.

???: That's not of any importance to you right now.  Asia Argento is downstairs, and Raynare is about to perform the ritual to remove her sacred gear.  So if I were you, I'd hurry up.

Issei: Huh?  You're not gonna help us?

???: What do you think I just did?

The boy gestured around the room, showing off the dozens of Fallen Angel corpses spread about.

???: Tell your master that Kokushibo sends his regards.  I'll be visiting your clubhouse tomorrow to settle some unfinished business with her.  Farewell.

With that, the boy disappeared in a burst of purple energy.  Kiba and Koneko looked surprised, while Issei just looked confused.

Issei: Do you guys recognize that name?  You both seem pretty shocked.

Koneko: Kokushibo... was the name of an ancient demon lord.  He's thought to be the second strongest Devil to ever exist... second only to the original Lucifer himself.

Kiba: We'll worry about it later.  Let's go save that nun.

TIMESKIP

I walked up to the clubhouse door, knocking on it.  I turned to the little girl beside me, who was pouting.

Kiss Shot: Why are we here?  You promised we could have some fun today!

YN: Because I want to surprise Rias.  And why are you using that form?

Kiss Shot: Because otherwise that Red Dragon guy is gonna perv on me!

YN: And if he does, I will beat him into the ground.

She grinned as the door opened, revealing a familiar girl with long black hair tied back in a ponytail, and purple eyes.

Akeno: Ara ara, it's nice to meet you, handsome, my name is Akeno Himejima.  Please, come inside.  Rias is expecting you.

She gave a seductive smile and turned, swaying her hips as she walked.  I blushed a bit, seeing as my former crush was currently flirting with me, but I followed her inside while Kiss Shot began floating around in the air, following behind me.  Akeno led us to a room with a few couches, where Kiss Shot and I sat down.

Akeno: Would you like anything to drink... hm, I'm not sure I got your name.

YN: Call me Kokushibo.

Akeno: It's a pleasure to meet you, Kokushibo-Sama.

She looked at me seductively, before Kiss Shot apparently had enough of her flirting.  There was a puff of smoke, and she grew to her full size and leaned against my shoulder, pulling my arm into her chest.

YN: Akeno, this is my queen.

Kiss Shot: I am Kiss-Shot Acerola-Orion Heart-Under-Blade.  It's a pleasure to meet you, Akeno.

Akeno was clearly stunned that the little girl next to me had just turned into a full grown woman, but smiled.

Akeno: I-I see... You as well, Ms...

Akeno paused and Kiss Shot sighed.

Kiss Shot: Just call me Shinobu.

Shinobu Oshino was her human name.  Akeno looked slightly relieved as a door opened, and another familiar girl with bright red hair walked inside.

Rias: Greetings, I am Rias Gremory.  I was told by three of my pieces that you wanted to speak to me?

I stood up, smirking, before vanishing.  Suddenly I was behind Rias, as Akeno looked shocked as lightning started crackling around her hands.  Rias gasped, as I chuckled.

YN: Sorry, I had to.  That trick never gets old.

I vanished again, reappearing in the middle of the room as Asia, Koneko, Kiba, and Issei all came running into the room.

YN: I'm kinda hurt that you and Akeno didn't recognize me, Rias.  It's only been what, ten years?

Her eyes widened, before a big smile appeared on her and Akeno's faces.

Rias / Akeno: YN!

The two ran over to me, throwing their arms around me.  I hugged them back, laughing a bit.

YN: It's good to see you again sis, you too Akeno.

Rias: Does this mean...

YN: I'm sorry, but I won't be returning to the peerage.  I have my own to take care of now.

Kiss Shot walked over, bowing a bit.

Kiss Shot: It's a pleasure to meet you, Ms. Gremory.  My name is Kiss-Shot Acerola-Orion Heart-Under-Blade, but please call me Shinobu.  I'm YN's queen.

Rias looked shocked, but bowed back.

Rias: Please, just call me Rias.  But YN... how did you get a peerage?  Did our brother give you pieces?

YN: Well while I was gone, I discovered my true heritage.  My ancestor was Kokushibo... the second strongest Devil of all time.

With that, four more eyes opened on my face.  My hair got longer and my sword grew more curved and jagged.  I grinned at Rias, before reverting back to my normal form.  I turned and walked towards the door as Kiss-Shot got up and followed me.

YN: Don't worry, Rias.  You're still always gonna be my little sister.

Rias smiled and hugged me again.  I hugged her back, waving to Akeno before walking towards the door.

YN: Anyways, I'll be taking my leave now.  I just wanted to let you know that I'm back.  If you don't mind, we can have an alliance as well.

Rias: I'd appreciate that, YN.  It's good to see you again.

I waved over my shoulder as Kiss Shot and I vanished, reappearing in the Infinity Castle.

Kiss Shot: I'm gonna go see what Number 21 is doing, later babe.

She grabbed my face, kissing me, before jumping off the ledge and falling down, vanishing in the never ending expanse.

Nakime: Master, welcome home.

I turned and saw Nakime, sitting cross legged on a platform.

YN: Thanks Naki.

She smiled and I walked over, sitting next to her.

Nakime: So... how did it go?

YN: Well, I scared the crap out of her.  That was fun.

I grinned as Nakime giggled a bit, laying her head against my shoulder.

Nakime: You seem tired, Master.  You should get some rest.

YN: Yeah, that sounds nice.

Nakime struck a chord on her biwa, and I was suddenly in my bed... laying next to Nakime... who was naked.  She cuddled into my chest and started snoring softly as I smiled, drifting off to sleep.