𝔉𝔦𝔫𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔶 𝔞 𝔉𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔫𝔡 ♡

"𝑨𝒓𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒐𝒌𝒂𝒚 ?"

"Can't believe you ?" George yelled as he slam the door

"But I didn't do anything George?"

"You did you opened your stupid mouth and mess things up like the way you are"

"Seriously am messed up then why are you still here with me George?"

"Well I don't fucking know maybe I should kick you out huh? " You and George stare at each other you are completely becoming what he feared the most you standing up to him he hated it women being dominate , women being on top they should know Thier place and you looking him in the eye instead of looking down was you crossing the limit before he could think straight he hits you again and again tonight was one of those bad nights which you wish would kill yourself.

𝑀𝑒𝑎𝑛 𝑤𝒉𝑖𝑙e
𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒂𝒕 𝑭𝒓𝒆𝒅𝒓𝒊𝒄𝒌'𝒔 𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒆

"Wasn't this party amazing so much romance so much drama so much emotions so much jealous toast my friend God has curse you finally!"

"What?! Curse me  what are you talking about Fredrick?"

"Oh come on too proud to admit it you finally fall in love but boom she belongs to the man you hate the most in the entire world George "

"All you do is remind of my problems well thank you Fredrick plus he doesn't own her she just -"

" Just what wander in his arms like a lost puppy don't be stupid  Alec "

"Oh come on tell me you didn't sense how much she wanted to get out of that dress the Y/N I met earlier was clearly different the jeans and ponytail I loved that more than anything "

"Jeans and ponytail wow Eros really hit you hard "

"I know I sounds lovesick "

"It's really exciting to see like this but anyway I can't wait for our outing tomorrow with Y/N " Alec rolled his eyes as Fredrick words

"Well lucky you going home oh and Fredrick enjoy your day with her tomorrow treat her good"

"Oh what a gentleman see you tomorrow Alec I hope you have a good night tossing around your bed "

"Arggg fuck you Fredrick" he said before walking out of the house

"God he is really love sick well this is a new Alec and I kinda love it "

𝙽𝙴𝚇𝚃 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐

Y/N woke up on her side of the bed every part of her body hurts she moves to the bathroom and stare at the mirror purple bruises were really visible on her skin she hated this people will start staring at her with pity she hated it ,she call Devon and tell him she is sick but staying in this house only reminds about how much she is slave to George.
She takes a quick shower and changes into white crop shirt and checkers jacket with black jeans also black sneakers. She gets into her car doing her usually car music routine not because she enjoys this time but to drown this emotions of sadness she feels inside,she feels so lost broken,so useless ,so much so she wants to end herself right her .
She parks her car getting out and walking down to shop it's open she assume dean must have opened it .
"Hey Dean "

"Y/NNNNN" dean yelled running into your hands he is like a little brother to you since dean walked in here during his senior year he still offer to work at the cafe even when he got into college and also pursing his dream on becoming a model which Y/N supports him fully.