TWO

Warning: mention of abuse (I think??)
3rd person POV:

Angel ran down the hallway panic rising in his chest. Val texted him to come over, and he knew Val was furious. Charlie had him helping with the hotel and he hadn't seen Val's text for about an hour.

He rushed to open the door, getting a quick jump scare from Alastor. "Hello, angel dear! Where are you going at this hour?" Angel dismissed him and ran off, but just as quick as he could blink, Alastor was right back Infront of him. "Angel, where are you going?" Alastor spoke in a more stern voice, looking up at Angel. "To work, they need me to fill in a night shift." And with that he ran off to the place he hated more than anything.

As he walked through the doors he heard Val's voice. "Your late."

---------------------TIME SKIP-----------------------

Angel breathed heavy as he sulked in a corner of a dark room. He had done this so many times, but it always caught him off guard.

He limped up to the full length mirror and stared down him beat up body. Bruised scattered his neck and chest, with some occasionally in other places. Long cuts draped over his legs, all the way up to his shoulders.

He wiped a tear and slipped on his clothes, including one of Val's long coats, to hide his tore up body.

He sped walked through the building untill he made it to the door. "Angelcakes." Val spoke in a irritated manner. "Y..yes?" Angel up at the extremely tall man. "Don't be late like that again. Your lucky I didn't kill you." Val smirked as he tilted angels head up. Angel nodded violently as he raced out the door, only to be stopped by a hand gripping his face roughly.
"Words, angel." "Yes. I promise.."

---------------------TIME SKIP-----------------------

Angel limped to his room down the barley lit hallway. Only to be stopped by Alastor, again. "Oh, finally your ba- What in Satan happened to you!?" Alastor yelped as his examed angels body. "Nothin. I'll be in my room." Angel was pulled back by a concerned Alastor. "You don't have to tell me what happened, or who did it. But at least let me help you get cleaned up." Alastor sighed. "Fine." Angel reluctantly agreed.

Alastor sat angle on his bed and grabbed a med kit. "You just have one of those layin' around?" Angel question. "Never know when you need it." Alastor said his fake smile dropping slightly. Angel chuckled. "It's weird." He whispered. "What's weird?" Alastor spoke as he wiped one of the cuts blood off. Angel hissed in pain "you. You helping with this." Angel sighed. "I do care, about you. I care for everyone at the hotel. No matter how deeply hey annoy me." Alastor chuckled and looked up from where he was sitting.

"Thank you." Angel smiled. "Of course." Alastor's faked smile switched for a sincere one as the thought of kissing angel crossed his mind. But he pushed that thought, knowing it wasn't the right time or circumstances. Angel needed help, and there would be other times.

So he didn't. He finished cleaning the wounds and wished Angel a good night. "Wait." Angel spoke softly. "Yes?" And with that angled looked down and softly connecting his lips with Alastor's. The kiss was soft and sweet, but it is what fit for the time being.

"Night Alastor." Angel giggled as he walked into his room. "N..night.." Alastor said, closed his door and face planted on his bed.

Not me just realizing that Alastor could heal him with his powers- ANYWAYS
This is kinda cute I think but I'm to lazy to read through it

Bye bye