THE BEGINNING OF THE ALASTORIAN DYNASTY

~ STAR DEMONS QG ~

ITALY, LAKE GARDA

THURSDAY, 11:26 A.M.

With the end of the events of the last chapter, humanity had entered a new era, an era in which the Immediate Murder Professionals had been appointed as a heroic team with the sole purpose of defending Earth from possible threats from the other world. At first the I.M.P. was hesitant, but then they decided to upend their way of life and also their work. They moved their main headquarters to Earth, of course the building in Hell they could use as a secondary shelter, and changed their name for the big occasion. After a meeting to come up with the name, the Immediate Murder Professionals became the Star Demons, the World Infernal Heroes. Loona applied to head the team and because of her excellent leadership skills, compared to Blitz, she founded and built together with the humans a super modern and technological headquarters near Lake Garda in Italy. She had been inspired by the Marvel Studios superhero movies for the design of the facility and it was bigger than Eye Of Earth, much more efficient and especially without sinister ideas. On the outside of the super captivating heroic base they had built a plaza for parking a really special jet, their favorite and main vehicle, the Star Rocket, and it coincidentally resembled the one in Guardians of the Galaxy, but with gold and lapis lazuli blue trim!!! In front of the incredible facade of the Star Demons, where a logo depicting the black and white striped horns of the I.M.P., but with a blue background and a gold polar star attached to one corner of the metal facade, was a charming garden bordered by low green bushes connected with gravel paths. In the center of the garden, right in front of the entrance, they had had a fountain built with golden statues depicting the four demons in heroic garb and fighting pose illuminated by warm lights installed inside the fountain. Around it was written "Star Demons" with a polar star on both ends of the inscription. Those statues conveyed a strong sense of inspiration and confidence; after the corrupt heroic league Eye Of Earth, the world could finally cheer and support respectable heroes. But it was time to figure out what our four demons were doing inside their headquarters, the Star Demons stood in a kind of modern workroom with walnut colored wooden walls. Blitz was sitting in a black armchair quietly enjoying some chips, Moxxie was concentrating at the computer ordering new equipment for the heroic base, and Millie, on the other hand, was finishing closing cases containing their uniforms after returning from a mission. Their uniforms were gold and lapis lazuli colored, consisting of a breastplate depicting a large gold polar star, blue shanks with gold detailing, blue armbands, and gold shoulder covers. But the most distinctive thing was the center of their polar star on the chest: each had some kind of bright colored crystal. Blitz had the red crystal, Moxxie the green one, Millie the orange one and Loona the blue one, but they were not real unfortunately. Meanwhile, Loona, with a serious and tired look on her face, stood around an advanced circular computer gesturing holograms, that is, she was handling all the recently rescued citizens's requests or new ones coming in, all by commanding a hologram of the Earth map. She clicked various red dots around the globe with her claws in search of new adventures as the hologram spun around, feeling just like Tony Stark. In front of her, there were windows with a magnificent maritime panorama of Lake Garda and in the background the high mountains of Lessinia, where beyond those mountain ranges the protagonists had faced the French nobleman seven years earlier. Suddenly the hologram of the globe glitched startling Loona and her crew, turned red, and strange static noises were emitted from the advanced computer and a hologram of Lucifer, the Ruler of Hell, appeared. The video was blurry, they could see the fearful, worried and hurt Supreme Overlord as he hastily spoke to them. Blitz threw away the bag of chips and ran to his daughter's back, Moxxie closed the laptop and hurried around the leftover computer, Millie ran beside him with worry, and Loona recoiled from fear and the unexpected call, saw Lucifer gasped and trembled with panic hiding behind his royal throne.