LOOKING FOR NEW ALLIES

~ STAR DEMONS QG ~

ITALY, GARDA LAKE

THURSDAY, 3:36 P.M.

Several hours had passed since Loris's recovery, Star Demons had set up a room especially for the protagonist soldier's surveillance and recovery. They had placed him in a soft bed with an IV attached to his arm and an oxygen mask to his face. Loris slept unconscious on his stomach breathing quietly, but standing beside him was Loona, staring at him without saying a word, covering her mouth with her right hand in disbelief as she rested her left hand on her right arm for support. Then she lowered her head and rubbed her eyes in frustration as she walked away from the room and rejoined the three imps near the advanced hologram computer. Both Blitz and the M&M team were downcast with their gazes turned to emptiness, Loona looked at them one by one without emotion and turned on the computer to review Lucifer's information for finding the five crystal fragments and the key artifact. The captain looked at each hologram fragment wistfully and said:

Loona: "Listen, get to work right away before something even more tragic happens than this morning. In the meantime, I try to watch over Loris if he should wake up." he said in a sad, low tone.

Moxxie: "I would like to point out something to you about what happened in Malta. When we arrived, the Exterminators were not there." he said only to be interrupted.

Millie: "And it means that Alastor tried to kill Loris by attracting our attention!" she said unnerved.

Moxxie: "Thank you, Millie. I was saying! If Alastor wanted to stop Loris, it means our boy is the key to give us extra support to turn off the radio!!! In the past the bastard was going to kill him, because he saw his future! He saw something dangerous in Loris for his dynasty, he was talking about electric powers!" he exclaimed hopefully.

Blitz: "Your reasoning makes sense, but never as much as your idea of hoping for Loris! He can't do it alone! And that's why I have some contacts with friends of mine in Hell!" he exclaimed with a smirk.

Millie: "I wrote to Lucifer's daughter to find out how they were doing and she is organizing a resistance against Alastor, that might be a good place to start already!" she exclaimed with a serious tone.

Loona: "Take it easy, guys! Too much news at one time! Blitz, give me all the names that can help us!" she exclaimed sternly.

Blitz: "Let's start with the chaotic and explosive Cherry Bomb! A wild and crazy rebel who goes around blowing up everything! She usually wanders around the Pride Ring and Lust!" he said as he approached the advanced computer to show the figure of the rebel protagonist.

Cherry Bomb was a cyclops demon with long pink hair, blond and white accents contained in a large ponytail, and wore a great deal of mascara. Her eyes had a blood injected pink sclera and a pale yellow X shaped pupil. Her skin was mostly white, with pink freckles on her face and right shoulder. She also had a tattoo along her right arm, Cherry Bomb wore a gray satin fingerless glove on her left arm and appeared to have a sleeve tattoo on her right arm. She was also wearing a short red top with bare shoulders, a black bra, a ripped reddish miniskirt with two buttons on the front with a wide brace, and ripped black leggings underneath. She appeared to be wearing a red and white boot on her left foot and a red and white sock on her right, suggesting that she lost her other boot. She showed that she was bold and determined, always confident and smiling constantly taking pleasure in committing arson and other various crimes.

Loona: "I know her! She coached me for the I.M.P.! Next!" she said surprised.

Blitz: "Her best friend and partner in territorial wars, Angel Dust! An absurd bombshell!" she said, smiling, showing him the Angel Dust figure via another hologram.