chapter 1

in the transformers universe :

and alarm getted of jack,miko,raphael how long must i say to you don,t touch my computer said ratchet

we didnt touch it i promise said miko hmm right he said i dont see anything strange that can let the alarm go of.

they heard thunder in the back ground ,the power getted off

bulkhead and bumbelbee get the kids in safety!

i think that this its a secret atack of the decepticons but how do they know where the base its located ?

ratchet was in deep thought i have and idee rebooting systeem there stood egh stuppid human machines so slow and nothing like cybertronical hardware systems.

he saw 5 dots that where not there the first time optimus we have indeed and probleem autobots optimus said we have and mission.

ratchet activated the groundbridge he was glad that the power was back on again otherwise it took a very long time to get there without the bridge portaal.

the computer in this base had a power up when the power getted up on of the plus side of a military base .

optimus,iron head , arcee and jazz getted to the ground bridge.

this crater van be from a autobot or a decepticon the enemy.

they saw that someone getted to them help she sais scrap we have now and problem she have seen us ans its also badly injured.

human wo did this what she screamed i am no medic optimus prime said but she dont focuse on anyting she feel almost jazz catched her.

holly they heard they followed the sound they saw one male that was barly awake and 2 had there eyes closed

are they death i dont think so one just moved very little

optimus did them gentle in his hand we must go back the decepticions have fleed or what it was.

but maybe the humans can help with telling what they saw .

they getted back to the base ratchet getted to him make the medic bay ready for a few humans.

j