Chapter seventeen

Zach•

Two days had passed since the unwelcome visit, and the shock still lingered. My instincts had warned me about Almanzer, but I had let my guard down. Dressed in black shades and summer shorts, I sat poolside with my mother, whose floral summer dress complimented the vibrant surroundings.

Despite the peaceful scene, my thoughts were still plagued by the lingering question of Almanzer’s motives.The relaxed environment was a welcome change after the recent turmoil. As I pondered the women in my life and their impact on me, "She is beautiful huh?"
my mother directed my attention to the pool cleaner—Gabriel in her uniform.

"Mom, where does that come from?"I asked with concern.

My mother’s implied question was met with an unconcerned shrug.
"Isn't the universe uniting you two to be together?"She is trying to ruin my day I see it.
I rolled my eyes, yet felt a pang of unexpected agreement.
"Not so long ago you locked her up here and now she is back and working for you."
Something stirred within me as I pondered my mother’s implication—was it possible that Gabriel’s beauty was more than skin deep?The presence of Gabriel in my home was a constant reminder of my past actions, and I struggled to comprehend why she would willingly return after all I had done to her.
"Maybe I should apologize to her I kind of feel like she deserve it."I tell her.

Thoughts swarmed my mind as I tried to push them away, attempting to erase any memories that threatened to resurface. My mother’s silence only intensified my turmoil, her unspoken words speaking volumes—she believed I should make amends.

Just as Gabriel finished her task and my mother retreated to get wine, my phone began to ring. Glancing down, I was surprised to see it was Amelia calling. How could she be messaging me if we were both home?

The unexpected call momentarily distracted me from the thought of Gabriel, who I noticed had moved away from the pool. I couldn’t help but wonder if there was a deeper meaning behind Amelia’s call, as my confusion grew.As I returned my attention to the phone, I was met with the image of Amelia dressed in a tantalizing nurse uniform, causing an immediate stirring in my loins.

"Oh shit! This woman is testing me."I said under my breath as I looked sideways to insure no one heard me.

********
I moved into the room, my gaze fixed on her body sprawled on the bed, savoring every curve and line. The sun's rays streamed in through the window, bathing her ebony skin in a warm, shimmering glow. I could feel my resolve weakening as I struggled to resist the allure of her bewitching presence.

"I'm all yours Sir." She said.

Amelia’s voice was seductive, sending shivers down my spine as I was drawn further into her embrace. Though a nagging feeling lingered, a familiarity in her tone that felt all too familiar,buti should nevermind that I couldn’t resist the temptation. Her body seemed to call to me, and I responded with fervor, my lips finding her neck, leaving marks of desire as I claimed her.

The sweetness of her lips ignited a fire within me, the taste of her a siren song I was helpless to resist.The quivers of her body beneath my touch fueled my desire, the pleasure radiating from her every moan.

"Aah! Zach"

My hands cupped her breasts, relishing in their fullness, my fingers drawing tantalizing circles. With her eyes locked on mine, I slipped a hand between her legs, feeling the heat and wetness that awaited me. Her lips parted with a sigh, her moan an invitation to further explore her depths. With each moan, my arousal grew, feeding my hunger for her.

Sliding deeper into her tight embrace, our passion ignited into an intense, rhythmic dance, our pleasure rising in tandem.

********

Waking to Amelia's serene visage, I kissed her cheek and smiled, feeling a rush of contentment. I eased out of bed and into the shower, unable to suppress the joy that blossomed within me at the thought of Amelia's presence. Her capacity for motherhood would be a godsend for Rumi, I mused, an idyllic thought that carried me through the shower. As I wrapped a towel around me and headed to the changing closet, I was met with an unexpected sight—a brown maid’s uniform, out of place and unfamiliar.

Wait a minute what is that doing in my changing room. This has never happened before and I was taken aback as I picked up. A wig fell down  the floor from the uniform.

"What the hell is this?"

******************
_________________________________________