Season 1 Episode 2

"D-do you need something from m-me?!"

"Just like what I've said hanagaki, Boss wanted me to eliminate you but I won't because I need you to do something for me in exchange of anything you've wanted to have."

A small smile appeared on atsumu's face. No hint of danger and suspicion, just a calm smile.

But yet, takemichi could not let the heavy feeling off.. At least not that easy.

"you still have connection to that invincible sano guy?"

'Huh mikey?'

Takemichi's lips zipped itself.

It's been years since he saw mikey. He only hear news from him and his organization because of it's illegal doings. The same goes for the female who disappeared after izana's death.

"No. I've heard a lot of things about him and his executives on news only. I'm trying to get in touch with him but it's hard to track them down. Even the polices can't."

Atsumu's ears rang loudly,

"Polices?"

The scared cat sweat dropped, seeing the executive with a sudden sharp gaze threatening to stab at him.

Oh how Atsumu hated that people.

People who works for the government but secretly works illegal things for other organizations.

"Y-yeah . .."

"Just like that little naoto friend of yours?"

That's all it takes for takemichi to fully know that he is no longer safer tan he thinks.

'H-how did he know?!'

Sensing the uncomfortable feeling of the dirty blonde, atsumu mentally rolled his eyes.

"I already told you to calm down didn't I, Hanagaki? I easily get pissed but I won't do anything bad to you." He let out a chuckle.

Suddenly, a quiet foot steps scratched the rough floor,

A tall figure making it's way to the two blonde.

"What's taking you so long, tsumu?"

Turning around, takemichi faced with dull brown eyes that has a short light gray hair and black tips.

"What the fuck?!"

"I'm still annoying him kita. Yer too excited to go home. The others are still probably busy y'know."

"That's the problem tsumu, we need to be there because the upper ones aren't present at the moment." The blonde sniper frowned at his statement.

'Right when I finally get to meet this stinky michy.'

"You can just go to the Headquarter first. I'm not a baby anymore so just leave me be."

"You still are, Miya Atsumu."

"Hah?!"

Takemichy stared at the two back and forth.

He was feeling a little bit out of place instead of fear now. He didn't expect this executives to be calm for they are the most wanted criminal organization in the whole world.

'They must've been nice to be friended if they weren't just criminals.'

Takemichi stared at kita for a moment.

Just by seeing his interaction with the sniper, you can already tell that they were pretty close and is probably one of the executive from the way he speaks and his actions.

He heard names from Naoto but haven't seen their faces.

And so, it is hard for him to visualize the light gray haired male since his face is covered with breathable oxygen mask just like atsumu's earlier.

'He's well build. His aura consist of too much patience.'

"Takemichy, tell your friend to get out from his hiding spot." Kita glanced at him innocently, patting atsumu's head.

The poor dirty blonde stared at him with a confused look.

'A friend?'

Because for sure he didn't bring any.

The two executives giggled to themselves.

The blonde staring at the floor,

While the light gray haired male tilt his head slightly to the side, both sensing the person hiding behind the shadows at the side of the road.

"Why don't you come out and reveal yer self, Ryuguji Ken?"