She doesn't have to know. {Chapter 9}

*The two made out for 3 hours straight. As they kiss on the bed, Kunikuzushi rubbing her back. Lumine on his lap, kissing each other passionately and intensely.*

Lumine: mmphh ~kiss kiss kiss~

Kunikuzushi: ~lick lick kiss~

*Lumine's phone rings, a phone call.*

~brrrrrrrr. brrrrrrrr~

*They stop kissing.*

Lumine: *She looks back, still on his lap.* I-

Kunikuzushi: You should probably answer it.

Lumine: Ah, yes. *She sits up and goes to reach her phone over the table. She sits back on the bed and answers the phone.* H-hello?

Kunikuzushi: *He grabs his phone and starts scrolling through his phone as he listens to their conversation.*

Lumine: *The call:
Her mom: Oh, Lumine. Where are you right now? I'm at home and i don't have the keys with me. Do you mind handing me yours?

Lumine: I'll be right there. *She stands up and grabs her shirt.*

Her mom: Where are you anyways?

Lumine: *She wears her clothes and grabs her purse.* I- I'm at a.... my- *she looks to him, and whispers:* What should i call you, Kin-kun?*

Kunikuzushi: H-huh? Oh, anythings fine. *he goes back to his phone.*

*Call:

Lumine: I'm at a friends house! h-hehe. •obviously a lie•

Her mom: Alright. Be here. *Ends call.*

Lumine: H-hey, Kin-kun... I have to bring my house keys to my mom. I have to go right now.. *Her face saddens.*

Kunikuzushi: *He sits up on his bed and stands, leaning close to her. He pats her head and kisses her forehead.* I should probably walk you there. -its nighttime already.-

Lumine: Oh! Okay! *Her face lightens up with a happy beam.*

Kunikuzushi: *He walks out with her.*

Lumine: *As they walk together, she bites her fingernails looking worried about something. She tries to make it unnoticeable.*

Kunikuzushi: *He notices her nervousness, he holds her hand and stops walking.* Is something bothering you?

Lumine: Y-yes.. My mom doesn't know i have... you! So I'm just nervous...

Kunikuzushi: *He kisses her lips and pulls away.* She doesn't have to know. It's up to you.

Lumine: *She puts on a smile, as they both continue to walk together.*

*After a while walking. Kunikuzushi waits for her while she hands out the keys to her mom.*

Lumine: Uh- mom... I'm staying at a friends house tonight.. so-

Her mom: Just call me when you're going home. *She grabs the keys and unlocks the house.*

Lumine: And mom! I just graduated last month-

Her mom: *She closes the door behind her, not even letting Lumine finish. She seemed uninterested about Lumine.*

Lumine: *Her smile fades away.* (She doesn't and will never care...) *Her face almost tearing up, but she tries to stop her tears from falling.* -sniff.-

Kunikuzushi: *He walks towards her and hugs her, patting her head gently.* I'm not a good comforter... so hold tight, Lumine-chan.

Lumine: *She starts sobbing like a child.* Waaaaah~ Kin-kun! *Sob sob*

Kunikuzushi: *He holds her tight, not letting her go.*

Lumine: *She continues to cry more.*

Kunikuzushi: (What the heck should i do in a situation like this?) *He pats her head.*

Lumine: L-lets go back, now... Kin-kun. *sob sob.*

Kunikuzushi: *He holds her face and wipes her tears.* Alright, let's go. *He holds her hand and starts walking with her.*

Lumine: *She wipes her face, sniffing. She trips.* Ah!

Kunikuzushi: *He catches her just in time.* Lumine.. Are you okay?

Lumine: No... My feet hurts! *she cries.*

Kunikuzushi: *sighs* come, I'll carry you. *he turns his back and sits so that he can piggy back ride her.*

Lumine: *She calms down and goes to his back.* ~sniff~ Thank you, Kin-kun..

Kunikuzushi: *he walks while holding onto Lumine, so she won't fall.*

*After a while, they both reached Kunikuzushi's apartment.*

Kunikuzushi: (Huh? Is she asleep?) *He turns to check in her, he sees her all sound asleep.* (Oh..) *He sighs and puts her on the bed, gently, not waking her up.*

Lumine: *she sleeps peacefully. Her nose all red and runny.*

Kunikuzushi: *He puts a blanket around her. He then wipes her runny nose, gently. After that, he sits on the bed, his hand placed on his head. He then stands up and lays down on the couch. He rests his eyes.*

Lumine: K-kin-kun.. *She sits up, rubbing her eyes.*

Kunikuzushi: *He slightly opens his other eye.* h-hm?

Lumine: Can you sleep beside me? -I need cuddles right now.-

Kunikuzushi: Oh, yeah sure. -I didn't want to wake you up.- *He gets up, and fixes his hair slick back. He sits beside her.*

Lumine: *She leans over to him and hugs him.* Let's sleep.. I'm exhausted.

Kunikuzushi: *He pushes her body gently onto the bed and lays down beside her.*

Lumine: *She rests her eyes, still clinging onti his body.*

Kunikuzushi: *He gently strokes his fingers on her hair. After a while, he rests his eyes and slept.*

*They both slept peacefully that night.*

(834 words)