Chapter 1 : breaking away

"Mom! Can me and lukey have some of the cookies !" My mom came outside as me and lukey atr some of my mommy fresh cookies . I'm 6 . U was not to excited because lukey was ... Lukey was going to move away to Australia Tommorow.
My name is addy . My mom told me it means graceful and noble. It might . But I'm not graceful.
____NEXT DAY___
"Umm.. Well uh addy, I got you this . It's from me . It's so you never forget me . I hope you never loose this . I will miss you so so much . "
"Lukey . I'm going to miss you to ! I will never oh never forget you ! " lukey had given me a blue black and white penguin necklace . He had one on to . I hoped lukey never forgets me . And I sure will not forget him.
Luke's mom called him over to the big moving van . I followed behind . I have Luke one last hug before . I would maybe see him again. "Promise you won't forget me ..."
"Addy. You are my best friend forever . I will make sure I write you all the time and maybe even call to! Hopefully your mom answers . ... Bye addy . "
I saw a tear run down like us cheek .
The van pulled away . "LUKEY PLEASE DONT LEAVE COME BACK ! Please ... Please ....
For the rest of that day . I sat in the grass . Looking to the side . To see if lukey , had come home .

I KNOW THIS SOUNDS CHEESY VUT I TRIED NOT CRYING WHILE WRITING THIS 🍥❤️