☆His Guitar|ONCELER+YOU|☆

SINCE THIS WAS REQUESTED ON DISCORD I WILL DO IT FOR YOU ALL :>

LISTENING TO BRUNO MARS WHILE MAKING THIS LMAO :)

THIS IS JUST RANDOM DOES NOT FOLLOW THE CHARACTER LINE OOC(OUT OF CHARACTER MAYBE)

Third person|POV|
You are having to live with the Onceler for a while because you agreed to travel with him while he sells his invention(I would agree for real agree to go with him😩)

While living with him, you have been thinking about his guitar and wonder how to play it for a while. While you were standing there staring, Onceler appeared to see you staring at his guitar(WHOS THAT POKÉMON?)

"Hey there! Why are you staring at my guitar for Y/N?" You jumped hearing his voice, slightly surprised why he appeared behind you.

"Well, I have been thinking about your guitar, and I want to know how to play it." Onceler looked at you with a smile. "Why didn't you say I could have offered to teach you to play my guitar!" You thought for a moment and agreed to it and let him take you into the living room to teach you(does he have a living room in the tent house he lives in?)

When you both got to the living room he sat in front of you "Hey, let me see what you can do first and I can help after!" You agreed while playing the guitar after a while he got behind you and held you in a position as if he was playing it as well.

"Hey, you were doing great! But I feel like I need to demonstrate to you more" he said and grabbed your arms and moving them to the sound of the guitar
The action made you feel something and that you grew even closer to him

|AHHH FIRST ONE WHAT YOU ALL THINK????|
312 WORDS