001. First day!!

Leona, Nevaeh , raya, Leah and faith all left for school. They walked into homeroom and sat down faith and Leona next to each other and Nevaeh and raya in the front and Leah sat Infront of Nevaeh and raya while five boys walked in. It was two curly headed dark skins and two light skinned brunettes and a Hispanic. "Oh my gawd that tall brunette is fine" faith says as Leona looks at the five boys who just walked in and one caught her eye.

"Goddamn that curly head tho" she says as faith laughs and Nevaeh turns around and taps on Leonas arm rapidly "girl what?" Leona says as Nevaeh squeals "that short brunette smiled at me oh my God" she says as Leona and faith laugh."This girl!!" Faith says as the teacher started to take attendance.

"Jessica Abrams" "here" "Anna Kone" "present" "Brandt Jackson" "president" the tall brunette mocks that blonde girl "okay....cool guy" mr.o says as the four girls laugh "uhm maya-ishii-peters" "here" a girl with a bowl haircut says "ishii..oishi your making me hungry" mr.o says "does that mean food?" Mr.o asks "yeah..that's crazy how do you know that?" Maya asks "I've spent some time in Japan my last 20 years" mr.o says (I honestly dk what he said in that scene).

"Alright uhm...Nevaeh Garcia" "right over here" "ok..faith Malcolm" "sup" "Leona Gonzalez" "what's up" Leona says as faith and Nevaeh laugh. "Uh...raya belman" "here" "...Leah Gonzalez" "here"..."Alright here are you're locker assignments" mr.o says as the bell rings and everyone gets up and walks out with their code and number.

"Ooo what number did you get?" Nevaeh asks as the five walked out "uhm..1037" Leona says as faith squeals "bro I got 1036" she says as Leona laughs "I got 1038" Nevaeh says "I got 1039" raya says "ohh I got 1040" Leah says as they all laugh. "That's crazy" Leona says.

The five got to their locker and put their books and backpacks in their and went to PE. "Ehh these damn PE clothes smell like they have already been worn" Nevaeh complains as faith scrunches her nose up in disgust "nah fr bro this shit smells like shit" Nevaeh coughs as the other four girls laugh loud. The five girls were currently sitting on the bleachers watching some students play kick ball.

"But then again there's Dustin he's fly" a blonde girl says from beside faith and she ease drops "his earring is so hot" the bowl cut says "I know" the blonde says "he's so cute" the bowl cut says "then there's Kai Dustin's brother he's so hot omg" the blonde says looking at the other dark skinned boy the five girls saw in homeroom."then there's Jordan his smile is so cute" the blonde says as the bowl haircut giggles "The there's...him" the blonde says smiling big at the short brunette holding the ball who looked at the five girls then back at whoever was kicking it. After faith heard all of that she gasps and turns to her two friends.

"Bitch I know those five boys names!" Faith says as Nevaeh squeals "what is it?" She asks "uhm..the curly head is Dustin his brother is Kai the short brunette is Alex and the tall brunette is Brandt and the Hispanic one is Jordan" faith explains as Leona  rolls her eyes "are you dumb HOE? mr.o did say there names while taking attendance durr!" She says as Nevaeh laughs.

"Well.. BITCH I wasn't paying attention so!" Faith says with sas bobbling her head with attitude "you get on my nerves sometimes" Leona says as the whistle blew "EARTH TO BLONDIE BATTER UP" the PE teacher said to the blonde girl who was still daydreaming.

The blonde girl then got up and went to kick the ball but it landed in Alex's face. "OH SHIT" Nevaeh shouts as faith, raya, Leah and Leona laugh loud "broo are you good?" Faith asks as Alex looks at her holding his nose and flips the five off as him and the blonde go to the nurses office.

"Damn attitude much" Leona says as Dustin laughs and sits down near faith. "Hey can we switch seats" faith asks Leona winking rapidly as Leona nods and switches seats with her and turns to Dustin.

"Hi" she says as he turns to her "what's up" he says as Leona turns to faith and makes a face then turns back to Dustin "your friend ok?" She asks chuckling as Dustin leans back on the bleachers "he'll be fine" he says as she nods then turns back to faith and Nevaeh.

"When are we gonna get called up bro" faith complains "relax slut" Nevaeh says as Leona Snickers "hey you your up" the PE teacher says pointing to faith as faith points to herself  "yes you" the PE teacher says then faith gets up and goes to kick the ball but it flies in the air.

"At least she got to kick" Nevaeh says as Leona, Leah  and raya laugh.

•••

After PE they went to history and all sat next to each other like always. "Bro PE was so tiring" Leona says "girl you didn't even kick whatchu talking about?" Faith says as Nevaeh agrees "yeah bitch you just sat all PE" she says as Leona rolls her eyes.

"Alright class take your history books out we are learning about Egyptians" Ms.bell says as the class groans "alright stop groaning and moaning get it out now" ms.bell says as Leona chuckles. "Dirty minded ass" faith says next to Leona as raya Snickers.

•••

A/n:
Hey guyssss yes I'm doing both fanfics at a time..!!

SO I'LL TRY TO POST EACH PART EVERYDAY SOO YEAH BYE!