Day 1. TW ⚠️ self h@rm. and bullying

I wake up and check the time. It's 5:08 am. I put my binder on and then get dressed. I put on my converse shoes and all my accessories. And then to finish the look I but on a beanie and a invader zim hoodie. I put on black and neon green nail polish. I go downstairs and sneak past my sleeping parents. And I hop over the broken glass on the floor and grab my backpack and skateboard. And head to school early so I won't get yelled at by my parents again for my outfit choice. I grab the keys out of my bag and lock the door. I hop on my skateboard and head to school. I get off my skateboard and I put my jacket down and sit beside my classroom with my back against the wall. I notice it starts to rain and set up my umbrella beside me. I pull out a sketchbook and starts to draw characters from south park. Mostly Henrietta. Other kids start to show up to school. Oh shit... Myles and Kennedy is here. Great. Now I have to deal with them. Well hopefully they don't recognize me. Myles starts throwing rocks at me and Kennedy starts yelling slurs at me "f@g!!! Go home nobody wants you here!! Your such a tr@nny just go die!!" I try my best to ignore them. But then Myles said. "I'll kill your cat tr@nny f@g!!" I couldn't ignore that. I got up and ran twords them tackling Myles while punching him and kicking him. Myles starts fighting back. He broke my nose. Then I started hitting his face with a rock. The fighting and yelling has attracted a crowd. "Go Myles!!" And "go emo kid!!" Where being yelled but it really wasn't helpful. A teacher came rushing over here and broke us up and we got dragged to the principals office and we got yelled at. But then Myles started crying and saying "I didn't do anything!! He started it. I was just minding my own business and then he hit me!!" I said "that's not true. You said you were gonna kill my cat!" The principal took Myles side and let him go. Meanwhile I got detention and had to spend time in the isolation room. Yes we have one of those. They arent legal but we have one. I grabbed my stuff and left. I went into the isolation room and a staff member Locked the door. I wasn't too bothered about this. I spend alot of time in this room. I'm just mad about everyone taking Myles side and not believing me. I should be used to it by now. I'm the emo kid so of course I'm totally a bad person just because my style looks dark and intimidating. I pulled out my mp3 player and put my headphones in and listened to Sarah by Alex g. And Valerie by tv girl. Such good songs. I start sketching in my sketchbook. And I draw cats. How nice. I hear keys jiggling down the hallway so I put my mp3 player and headphones with my sketchbook in my bag and zip it up. The teacher unlocks the door and lets me out. They Bring me to my classroom. And i sit down in my desk. Kennedy started making paper balls and throwing them at me. And people started whispering. The teacher is teaching about whatever. I ask "can I go to the bathroom I feel sick" the teacher replied with "whatever. Just don't take to long you- hehe I mean Take as long as you want!" I walked out of the classroom and to the bathroom. I go in a stall and I sit on the ground. I take out a bl@de and start slicing my arms. I switched hands and sliced my other arm. Then I put away the bl@de and grabbed paper towel and cleaned up the blood. I felt better. I knew this coping mechanism wasn't healthy but it made me feel better. And helps take away stress. I felt so ashamed for it though. I know I can't tell anyone ever. And I must hide this or else I'm screwed. I pull down my sleeves and walk out of the bathroom and to the councilors office and was asked questions and blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. I dissociated this entire confrontation. After it was over. It was lunch time so I went outside and sat on a bench and took out a orange. And started eating it. I watched as people would clutch their friends arms after walking past me. Or just looking at me fearfully. I don't really understand this. After lunch was over we had to go to p.e. I hate p.e. the class walked to the field. And we played soccer. I sat out. Then the end of the day came around. And I ran out of that place so fast. I hopped on my skateboard and skates out of their as fast as I could. I went home and prepared to be yelled at.