PROLOGUE

The sun was slowly sinking below the horizon, tinting the sky in shades of gold and orange.  On the quiet campus of the prestigious Tokyo Koudo Ikusei High School, students were beginning to gather in the central courtyard as they prepared to head back to their dorms after a day of school.  Among them was Yuuichi Katagiri, a student with a kind but penetrating gaze.

As he walked through the bustle of the crowd, Yuuichi noticed a group of high-status sempai from Class A laughing and mocking a fellow Class D.  This lit a spark in his eyes, and he decided to intervene.

Yuuichi: (in a calm but firm voice) What do you think you're doing?

Student A: (laughing) And who are you?  Are you also a defect?

Yuuichi: It doesn't matter who it is.  We are all students of this school and deserve respect.  They do not have the right to put others down based on their status.

Student B: (sneering) And what are you going to do about it?

Yuuichi smirked before with a deft move taking the phone out of him which showed how they teased Sudo for no reason..

Yuuichi: I think these images will be of interest to the student council and teachers

Yuuichi: I think these images will be of interest to the student council and teachers.  I'm sure you'll like to know how some of the exemplary students in Class A behave.

The expression of the Class A students quickly changed from arrogance to concern.  They realized that they were in danger of being exposed and facing the consequences of their actions.

Student C: (nervous) Hey, you can't do that!

(putting a hand on his shoulder and looking at them with a touch of madness) Sure I can.  I'm just reminding you that you are not above the standards of this school.

With one last defiant look, Yuuichi put the phone away from him and put his mouth close to the ear of one of the students from class A to say.

Yuuichi: (with a kind smile that contrasted with the previous one) I don't think they want me to take this to the student council, so why don't we leave this as a warning.

He said as he walked away from the group of Class A students. He knew that he had made a bold move, but one that was guaranteed to earn the respect of his peers.

As he walked away, other students from Class D looked at him in admiration and wonder.  They had witnessed Yuuichi's courage and intelligence in action, and knew that his presence in the class could change things significantly.

This was the meeting that would mark the beginning of Yuuichi Katagiri's participation in the fight for equality and justice at Tokyo Koudo Ikusei High School.  Although it was only the prologue to his story, you could already feel the air of change and challenge surrounding him.