Bonus chapter : Yuuichi attacks class C

(A few days before Kushida handed over the exams to class D, Yuuichi had already planned the same thing but with a different target.)

He knew that some of the students in class C were members of the basketball club, so he carefully observed their schedule. When he discovered that they had practice after classes, he memorized the exact times they entered and left and seized the opportunity.

Silently, Yuuichi sneaked into the school during a break, making sure that no one noticed him, with the questions and answers he obtained from a student in class 3D.

He printed them on small pieces of paper, and then, he infiltrated the club's changing room, knowing that it would be empty during practice. Quickly, he hid the papers inside the jacket of a specific student.

The next day, a few hours before the midterm exams were set to begin, Yuuichi left an anonymous message with the student council, warning them that Kyogo Komiya was hiding cheat sheets for the exam.

(It's worth mentioning that Yuuichi had already purchased another SIM card, and he also bought the device from Chabashira-sensei to unlock the cell phone.)

One question, does anyone remember what the consequences of an expulsion were?