3: The first time for Everything

𝐄𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝: 𝟔/𝟓/𝟐𝟒

Sabito huffed and took the demon on his shoulder back to the Corps. This should be an interesting conversation and also a troublesome challenge because the organization is covered with a thick barrier of Wisteria which is deadly to demons and he had a demon on his shoulder, so how the hell was this going to work? "I hate my life right now," he grumbled under his breath in udder annoyance, he shifted the weight of the demon on his shoulder which was both suspiciously and weirdly light and then looked at the wisteria barrier in front of him, if demons touched the wisteria the poison and toxins that are heavily lethal may spread through him like a dagger, then again if he didn't touch the wisteria then.... Well, it's worth a shot really and the master was really going to like this because the first demon ever who actually hates Muzan happens to be unconscious on his shoulder. Oh he is so getting a weird look from Giyuu when he gets back and makes the news and it's now nighttime.

Moving his foot forward, he pushed the wisteria aside as wide as he physically could to avoid it touching the demon, and he couldn't exactly remember if demons hated the smell of it or not but judging by the hacking sounds like choking or coughing on his shoulder, it might've answered he question and did he just hear a whimper? He glanced to the demon who was unconsciously moving and whimpering, his hand limply trying to go for his nose and plug it maybe? Not that Sabito cared- maybe- and him doing that wasn't at all his current priority. As he moved along, he moved aside wisteria and occasional whisps of burgundy long hair that draped on him and the odd fire mark on the right side of his forehead. Demon marking maybe? Who knows, certainly not him. The demon began coughing again and this time wheezes were following in between the hacking of lost breath and appeared choking, shit. Did wisteria touch him!? Hurrying along, he moved wisteria until he was finally on the other side of the barrier and once he was, he knelt down on one knee and moved the demon off his shoulder and cursed. He must've missed some wisteria on the way in because on the demon, were splotched purple spots. Dark like bruises in some places and light purple in some others, including but not limited to red veins beginning to pop out in various open areas that he could physically see. He sighed, great, now their only lead to finding Muzan was no doubt about to die, and he didn't even find out much other than this demon being the weirdest one he's ever saw, found and encountered and what's worse is that he didn't even kill the upper moon so it's also going to look bad on him as well. Fucking great.

Picking up the demon bridal style which felt weird, he then made quick pace to the master's estate. It's possible that they could hold the demon unconscious until morning in order to interrogate him but he was also very concerned for the master and his family if the demon was being held at his estate.

Oh why couldn't the demon just kill him instead of being fucking weird?!

A groan left his lips and he went on his way.

Glancing up at the shudders, Sabito peeked out an open eye to see what time of day it was. Early morning, nearly full sunrise. Good. Glancing to his left, the demon he brought back with him was still unconscious and asleep, sure, the bondage restraints wouldn't do really much but it would have to do unless this demon was a pacifist in some way. Then again... how had the demon managed to stay unconscious practically all night? Either he's weak or.... Maybe he's faking it? But he hasn't regained consciousness since then and the wisteria effects wavered off after about an hour and a half once they arrived and he explained everything to the master and Sabito opted to remain as a standby in case of anything, so far nothing of the sort like he expected and the demon was knocked out almost instantly.

This was all so weird, this demon is weird, his life has turned fucking weird.

The light raps on the sliding door made him open both eyes and one hand slipped to the hilt of his sword and a side eye towards the demon showed no threat, so hesitantly he got up and slid the door open while glancing back a few times at the demon who still had not moved for a good five hours. "Yes?" he asked quietly, "The Hashira have gathered outside. You may bring the boy to the patio in the shade out of the sun's line of shine," why would she not call the demon for what he was? Not his problem and was this really even a boy? The long hair and feminine features made Sabito completely unsure since he's met him. "Alright, let me grab him," he assured and walked over to the demon and picked him up, both his ankles and wrists were tied together but the thickest and tightest rope they had, it would do until they could figure out what to do with their only lead. Once he made sure he wouldn't slip, Sabito walked towards the door as one of the master's younger twin daughters moved aside for him and she slid the door closed, following him from behind as he entered the patio in the shade and set the demon nearest to the wall and sat next to him as a caution. "Sabito, what is going on now?" The blue eyed boy who he spoke to yesterday asked deadpanning, "And who the hell is that?" Ah, Giyuu, best friend since they were thirteen and the biggest grouch when he was in a mood. "Calm down, once the master is here we'll start," Sabito returned the deadpan stare at his friend. "Did you bring a civilian here?" A man with fiery orange and yellow hair boomed loudly, "No, but honestly..." how does one explain he brought a demon here? "Honestly what, Urokodaki? Elaborate" Sabito glared at the one who had his mouth covered by bandage or cloth, he'd never know really since he wasn't close to the guy who had a damn snake.