Weird... (Tw:murder) (btw i got ungrounded)

(It was May 9 or 10 sorry) Mr.plant was walking until he found a little store that was selling flowers *This. is a perfect idea to give Argos!* thought Mr.plant he was about to get in until he saw a clown with a hat with the word (Dunce) *i remember him...* thought Mr.plant but this time dunce was covered in blood and with scissors *oh hello we meet again >:)*said the clown but with a weird grin Mr.plant thought nothing of it but he did "signed why are you covered in blood" *don't...ask...silly...questions".*Weird*thought Mr.plant *well... goodbye!...* said the clown rushing to somewhere Mr.plant went inside the store *Why hello sir would you like anything we flowers,hearts,gifts,and cards!* said Mr.heart "Mr.plant signed for flowers and hearts" *great! That will 9 dollars* said Mr.hearts "Mr.plant signed okay" "Mr.plant gives the man 9 dollars" Mr.plant went to the Argos void Mr.plant saw that Argos was just laying there until he found a  stab on Argos stomach *WHAT WHO DO THIS!* thought Mr.plant.Mr.plant rushed to the hospital.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.uhm so if wondering what I got grounded for don't ask XD well I'll make a part ??? I lost count lol well bye bye=/