Vol 0. Prologue - A World Beyond the White Walls

In the austere confines of the White Room, deviation was an anomaly—unplanned, unforeseen. Every moment of Ayanokouji Kiyotaka's existence was calculated, each variable meticulously controlled. The monochromatic walls pulsed with a rhythmic regularity, mirroring his life—predictable, consistent, unvarying.

It was an isolating labyrinth, where Kiyotaka stood alone, navigating through sterile corridors of relentless knowledge and discipline.

His father, Ayanokouji Atsuomi, a figure shrouded in authority, presided over the White Room, orchestrating the course of his life with clinical precision. The institution was designed as a crucible to forge a perfect genius, and Kiyotaka was his father's chosen prototype.

Yet, fate, with its uncanny nuances, intervened. Atsuomi envisioned a brief hiatus from the White Room, an interlude designed to inoculate Kiyotaka with just enough exposure to the outside world for him to blend in. An unexpected closure of the White Room was deemed the perfect opportunity.

Atsuomi, in his pragmatic coldness, left his son in one of his secluded mansions, under the watchful care of Matsuo, a seemingly dutiful butler. His task was simple— help Kiyotaka acclimate to the world for one year, subtly nudging him towards independence, enticing him to "escape" and enroll at ANHS, a school that prohibits contact from the outside world. This would be framed to be a three-year sanctuary, free from his father's clutches.

Yet, Atsuomi's precise calculations failed to account for one factor: the potent unpredictability of human empathy. Unknown to Atsuomi, Matsuo nurtured a deep-rooted empathy for Kiyotaka. The dutiful butler offered more than mere acclimation. He unveiled the subtleties of the world to Kiyotaka, imparting lessons far beyond the confines of Atsuomi's master plan.

And so, the narrative unfolds— a tale of unexpected transformations, a maze of choices and their ensuing consequences, and the ripple effects of a single year that promised to redefine a young man's destiny.

This is the saga of Ayanokouji Kiyotaka, a boy straddling the divide between a room, a mansion, and a world teetering on the precipice of change.

A world ripe for the molding by his newfound ideals.

And thus, our story takes flight.

End of Prologue