~Chp 2

(Hello *laughs nervously* I am back, chappalo se mat marna itna late de rhi hu isliye 🥲👍🏻)

Abhyudaya's POV:

I went home after my call with Mithilesh.
Honestly I was so frustrated.

As I was sitting on the couch holding my warm cup of coffee, a face suddenly striked my mind.

Today I have hired a new designer for our project..
What was her name again?

Aadnya... Aadnya Kawale right?

She... she is so I don't know.. I can't figure her out.. she is the first so.. actually second person who had caught my attention.

She is not what she seems, she is a mystery... when I was interviewing her.. I observed each and every bit of her, the way she nods at the question before responding.. the way she speaks politely but not sugar coated sweetly, she knows how to carry herself, she knows when to smile and when to not.. she is.. Waittttt..!!

Why in the world I am thinking about her soooo.. fucking so much!?

Why do I care?

I just have to work with her for few days or months or years.... that's it..

My long chain of thoughts broke down by the ringtone of my phone..

I peeped to look at the caller id?

Mithilesh.. ughh.. again? Ab kya kaam hai isse?

I took the phone in my hand and swiped the green button to receive the call, then I heard him say, "Hello?" as I held the phone up to my ears.

I replied back coldly, "Hello? Ab kya hua?"

"Ab kya hua? Kya hua? BHAI TU KAHA HAI? 5 MIN MAI BOSS AATE HI HONGEEEE..!!???"

OHH..SHIT SHITTTT.... how could I forget this..!!
Today was the most important meeting.. oh crapp!!

"Ha ha aa rha hu, bss raaste mai hu..traffic thi thodi" I lied.

"Traffic? What do you mean by traffic.. tu konse route se aa rha hai? BHAI JISS ROUTE SE HUM AATE HAI WO BSS HUME HI PATA HAI..USS ROUTE PE TRAFFIC KAISE"

I was now so irritated..

"AREE TU JAA RE.. RAKH PHONE, AA RHA HU BOLA NA.."

[Bhai kitna chidta hai ye, Gautami kaise jhelegi isko?🤡]

I quickly wore my uniform of Mafia and ran downstairs.
..
Gautami's POV:
I was laying down peacefully on my bed with my thoughts.. after a long time I was feeling so happy and relaxed.

I could finally get a job, I can pay the bills..

And most importantly I can leave this mafia world..

I can once again live my happy and normal life.

I was thinking all this when a name striked inside my head..

"Abhishek Mohan"

(A/N: They both are hiding their real identities so they have changed the name.)

When I first saw him, I found him cold and rude.. no smile at all.

I never knew that he would actually hire me because honestly he was hard to impress.

But his face was quite similar...

A smiled a little remembering him.

He kinds looks like Abhi..

I sighed.

My eyes became moist.

I miss you Abhi.. you are the only person who can heal me now.

Those days when we both were small, studying in kindergarten.. playing with sand.. reminding each other everyday that we are and will be friends forever.

But in high-school we got separated, you and your family got transferred.

That was the last time I saw you.

Your maggie misses you so much Abhi..

I controlled the tears which were soon going to fall out of my eyes.

With all those sweet memories I was drifted to sleep.
.....

Abhyudaya's POV:

Soon I reached the destination.
I got out of my car and entered the dark store room.

I checked the time on my watch..

"1.20 am" Fuckkk!! I am 20 mins late.

As soon as I stepped inside that dark room which was all filled with foul smell.. a deep voice made it's way to my ears.

"Why are you late Agent A-184?"

"Sorry dad I promise it will not happen again." I said with absolutely blank face and my gaze fixed on the wall behind that man whom I was talking to.

He chuckled humourlessly.

"Better..."

Saying that he pointed towards a young man who was standing beside him.

His face was all covered just the eyes... black pupil inside the eyes having no sympathy at all.

He had worn a black shirt tucked inside black pants and the our tatoo present on this right thumb.

"Agent A-184 and Agent M-185.. this is new member in our agency and.... let's name him agent H-286... he is gonna help you in finding or shall I say killing our next target... none other than Gautami... Gautami Kawale..."

We both Myth and I nodded at his statement.

~~~~~~~~~♡~~~~~~~~~
Bye tc y'all <3

|•|Do vote and comment 🤍

(Iske liye I am not keeping target because maine khudne late post kiya hai sorry🥲)