Chapter 1

(A\N: Above is Hunter's outfit)

Mosst people believe that Aliens aren't real, but they are. My Uncle Lennox whose is in the military says they are real, so I believe him. My second youngest sister, Ashlynn but we call her Ash, 17, My younger brother, Hunter, 17, and my two , Maddie, 16, and I are our way to my Uncle's house wile our Dad is away on a two year business trip in France. Well you must be wondering where my Mom is right now, she died in mission city two years ago after the so called 'terriost attack' happened. My sibling and I have had it ruff the last couple years. Our father was glad she died, less money wasted on people in the house. So here we are now going to live with our Uncle Lennox, Aunt Sarah, and cousin Annabell in their home with our non biological father goes to France.

"Come on guys we're here." Hunter said from the front of the taxi cab. "Yeah come on I want to see our Uncle again its been forever since we've seen them." Maddie said happily. "Alright we're coming, we're coming." complied Ash after she got our bags out of the car with my help. "I can't wait till we go back to base I loved hanging out with Epps, and Figs." I said happily. "We all do Kodee." Hunter said with amusement in his voice. "Kodee! Hunter! Ash! Maddie!" Happily yelled our Uncle Lennox who came running up to us from his house. "Hey Uncle Lennox, we've missed you so much." Maddie said giving him a huge hug. "Yeah I've missed you too, my friends are so excited to meet you guys. Sarah is busy away on a business trip, and Annabell is with her." explained Lennox. "So who's cars?" I asked gesturing towards the veichles. "My friends, their all inside." Lennox replied taking Maddie's bag.

I saw fast built cars. There was a Peter Built semi, a camero, a GMC toppick truck, a search and rescue hummer, a Ferrari, a Porsche, and two lambroginis, one red the other yellow, along with a police car with the words 'to serve and protect' on the side of the door, and finally three motorcycles: pink, purple, blue.These guys must be in a rush to get to places with fast cars like those.

"Kodee, you coming?" Lennox asked from his door. "Coming just admiring the cars." I explained. "Good because my friends are really excited to meet you guys." explained Lennox going into the house with me, and the others following."Welcome to our new life." I muttered happily. "Kodee, Hunter, Ash, Maddie, I would like you meet my friends from N.E.S.T, the Autobots." Lennox introduced to the group of guys and only 3 girls, not including me and my sisters. "Hey, how's it going?" Hunter, Ash, Maddie and I said together.