1-FIRST DAY OF HIGH SCHOOL!!!!!🎒🎒

Eunchae POV

YAY it's the first day of high school i have been waiting for this day !!!

I was in the washroom getting ready for the first day.
when I heard Sunoo hyung
(she is a girl and is supposed to call her brother oppa but I thought as oppa is common in relationship so)
scream "Yahh ! Manchaeda come fast do u want to be late on ur first day " oh no! I took such a long shower 🚿 actually I was so immersed in singing 🎤 that i didn't notice the time I would really love to be a kpop idol💗 huhhh ~~~ i was lost again and I heard hyung scream again "heyy are u coming or should I leave" "yeahhh coming" i shouted
He was furious when I got out i awkwardly smiled at him as i sat at the front seat 💺.
BTW sunoo hyung is like almost my life , i have him and only him that knows me 🙂 as my appa is always busy and maybe his friend group They are the funniest people 😁 i have ever seen and until this time I arrived at my school 🏫🎒.

Niki POV

I woke up 5 min before school and got ready as i was already quite late i wasn't able to make up my hair or my face . " Ughhh!😫school , i hate it just hate it "

Author POV

He was a really rich kid but didn't want to tell or show everyone so he used a bicycle or bus to reach home or to go school

Niki POV

I was about to go when my older sister kazuha came running "yah ! drop me to school " she shouted "huhh ~~~ she is always late " i thought to myself "come fast " i replied . " Thanks bro " she said as she sat down at the back seat of the bicycle 🚲🚲
" So how are u feeling ? going to a new school . " She asked " so fun " i replied sarcastically " huh " she laughed , though i tease her a lot but she is my heart as there is no one that loves and cares for me as she does sometimes when I look at her i remember my mom 🥺i miss her so much

And BANG!!#%-<$+("--$>>*("+#<>#

I hit a car and as a tall man came out zuha (kazuha) noona shouted "ahhh! Sunsun (sunoo) long time no see" i stood there awkwardly "oh zuha !" He replied with a bright smile 😄 how does this person know zuha noona's nickname,Who's he is? i thought to myself as I smiled to him awkwardly as zuha noona introduced me to him " this is my cute younger brother " she said while pinching my cheeks badly ,i removed her hand and bowed to sunoo hyung giving a warm smile he bowed back as he signaled someone to get out of the car as a girl with cute pigtails and bangs came out " and this is my cute younger sister" he said with his hand on her shoulder " anneyonghaseyo " she said as she bowed to me and zuha noona , noona elbowed my shoulder as i was in my thoughts of.......... Umm brush it , i bowed back immediately.

Who's he ? I asked noona in her ears oh " he's an old friend " she responded "ohhkkk" i said "oh BTW sorry for that" she said pointing to the dent that had been caused by that accident

Eunchae POV

As we reach our school suddenly a loud bang scared i sat there holding my chest as hyung got out and when I came back to my senses I saw hyung talking to someone as he signaled me to come out " and this is my cute younger sister" he said with his hand on my shoulder "anneyonghaseyo " i said as i bowed to them there was a girl older than me i think and a boy my age i guess the the girl said sorry for the dent in hyung's car as he said "it's ok" i was shocked as he loved his car 🚗 then hyung introduced us "kazuha this is hong eunchae and eunchae this Nakamura kazuha and he is ........" " I'm Nishimura Riki nice to meet u" the boy said as we shaked hands " hi eunchae u can call me zuha unnie" zuha unnie said "ok zuha unnie , then call me manchae " I said "okay manchae" she said giving a cold n beautiful smile i swear she is such a cold beauty " and call him..... " She was about to speak when Riki shut her out " aren't we going to be late to class " " oh i totally forgot " i said as i was about to take sunoo hyung's hand he took zuha unnie's hand " annyeong , manchae go to class with Riki u both have the same class right ?" He said with zuha unnie waving to us i stood their awkwardly with Riki looking at the school .

Niki POV

Seriously did noona leave me with a complete stranger ughh this girl i thought to myself looking at the school and who is she to tell my nickname to everyone "so shall we go ? " Eunchae asked pointing to the school "hmm " i replied we were quite quite going to our class when she asked " I've never seen u here , are u new ? " "Yeah" i replied as she nodded her head while blowing her cheeks she's so cute i mumbled .

Eunchae POV

why is this boy replying so bluntly huh i mumbled to myself as I saw my friend hihhiy (bahihhiy) unnie i ran to her "unnie" i shouted as i ran and hugged her "ahh manchae so nice to see you after the summer break I missed you a lot" she said "me too" I said "who is he?" she asked me as I was about to reply the bell rang and I told her " I will tell you in the lunch break" as me and Riki ran towards our class luckily the teacher was not there yet so we sat down as Riki was about to sit i told him "hey go meet the homeroom teacher and the principal" "no need zuha noona already did that work" he said with his leg crossed and hands in his pocket ugghh this brat i thought to myself as the teacher came and we all wished her as she signaled us to sit down "so today we have a new student" as riki came to the center he said "hi this is Nishimura Riki, take care of me ok" "Riki go sit beside eunchae" the teacher said as he was sitting alone at the last bench ughh we both grossed "so as the first period is dance so eunchae go and tell Riki the places of the school" she said ughh why me ????!?!?!
I mumbled as everyone went to the dance room "let's go now" i told Riki "ok" he responded i showed him the classes, cafeteria , dance ,music rooms and as we were about to reach the terrace i slipped my foot and .............

💖HEY THIS IS MY FIRST STORY SO PLEASE DO TELL ME IF IT IS TOO LONG OR TOO SHORT AND ALSO KINDLY SUPPORT ME AND ENCOURAGE ME TO MAKE MORE STORIES AND KINDLY VOTE FOR THIS ONE IF YOU LIKED IT 💖💖

🖤ANNYEONG💙

1226 words