Season 1 Episode 5

"Get the fuck out of my property before i kick your ass and punch you till you can't breath anymore."

"C-chill wakasa, w-were just here to g-get some information! Nothing e-else."

Takemitchi literally sweatdropped as he heard his next words.

"Leave or die."

"W-wakasa, we j-just wanted to know things a-about y/n--"

"Don't you dare speak her name."

Immediately raising both of his hands, an officer who is behind takemitchi stepped forward.

"Tachibana Naoto, Police Officer. We would like to ask some few questions regarding Manjiro Sano and Y/N L/N's missing appearance."

Taking the lollipop off from his tounge, wakasa's eyes squint at him.

'That Guy.'

Years eversince brahman's disbandment against kantou manji, Wakasa and Benki refused to join any gang that is inviting them.

They weren't satisfied.

Guilt was weighting their shoulders.

Senju's, Draken's, Emma's and even Izana's Death affected him so much. The same affect that he felt when he heard the news of shinichiro, passing away.

Everything went downhill.

Mikey's disappearance.

And even her, y/n l/n.

He became mentally worst. The only person he has at the moment, is benkei.

"I'll speak nothing about her. Ask somebody else, i'm not in the right place to negotiate with a police man." With that, Wakasa was about to close the door

But was stopped by the officer's foot.

"We know that every one of you is looking for her. We can help you if your dad you'll help us too."

The white leopard went silent for a moment, staring at his foot with squinted eyes.

'Benifts to benefits.'

"I'll kill you if you force me to any questions i refused to answer."  He mumbled before letting go of the door, casually making his way to his own guest room.

His house is dark, only a few lights were used as it was still afternoon. His decorations were full mostly paintings, pictures and books.

Wakasa owns the house by himself even though it is big enough for a family.

The three sat at the sofa, takemichi and naoto with each other with wakasa sitting in front of them, arms crossed as he took out a lollipop on his jacket's pocket.

"Now, asked hurry because I don't plan on keeping the two of you Benki is gonna come in an hour so do ask your shits."

"Tell me everything you know about Y/N L/N." Naoto said with firm.

Wakasa hummed.

'Too straight forward on asking. .. .very well.'

"Y/N L/N is one of the founding members of Black Dragons as well as Tenjiku. She is two years younger than Shin. Before Black Dragons was created, I already met her. A kid introduced me to her, a kid that I thought was lost but turns out, he was y/n's adopted brother. She adopted an orange haired boy, Hinata Shoyo. Only me and the founding members knew about it and shin's grandpa. Not even Manjiro knows about it. We kept it a secret to protect the kid as it isn't trained to fight unlike than mikey and the rest of the founding member's siblings." Wakasa let out an exhale, cracking his lollipop on his teeth."

"She refused to train him and none of us know the reason why. Among all of us, shin is her closest friend even though.. " He stopped.

Takemichi and Naoto waited for him to continue quietly.

"Even though. .. I liked her first than Shinichiro did."

In a split of seconds, the two listeners' eyes almost plucked out themselves as they hang their mouths open.

Wakasa didn't even gave them a chance to speak before he continued.

"I never get to admit my feelings to her. It's too risky and cringe for me." He rolled his eyes as he laughed lightly.                                                

Wakasa hate to admit it but the first time when he met the female, he was already attracted to her. He thought that she's just around mikey's age because of how young she looks and yet at the same time, stunning. He couldn't forget the smile that light up his day and make him like he's a little kid, having a crush on someone.

"But you know hanagaki, you should be double careful to handle things when it comes to her and her new comrades. Yes, I knew about her new organization, Unknown. It's all over the news."

"I don't know most of them but I know four of them. Y/N introduced them to me and Takeomi when we bumped onto her to a night skating before. All I know is that they were never a good sign.. That night after we met them, when I was on my way to the train station, All of them were surrounded by group of men in black, some where holding Katanas and some, where carrying guns with them."

"I thought they were in trouble because when we were introduced to them, they seem like a normal teenage boys in high school. But it's always what they say, right? People were just hiding behind their mask. Turns out that time, it's men. I was surprised at the amount of men they have. it's like three times of black dragons. Turns out they were ambushing some gang that I heard were too pursuing to touch in their business. A single thing I couldn't only get at Is why, Y/N was just standing there that time while watching them killing with each other."