1. ON MY MIND

KEVIN

I laid in bed thinking about the past 6 years of being a monster,
Rick my court appointed therapist told me don't think of myself as one.

I keep thinking that regardless of what he says, and frankly everyone who came across me on the street or in another dimension still thought so.

Anyway, it felt good to know that someone who really doesn't have to care about me actually wanted to help me.

I guess you can say i grew into my maturity late but still im glad that i can identify with myself. Finally...

Morning came by so quick, and i was already late to my first day of high school.

After changing into my favorite black shirt and grey denim pants with black boots, i was off to school. Late as always .

Normally i would run since it's only six blocks from where i live but i chose to ride the metro this time.

As i arrived at school, a small blue Volkswagen pulled into the schools parking lot.

I didn't care to see who it was, i just carried on inside. I am just ready to get on with everything.

As the day the went on and everything seemed normal.
I passed by one person, i thought i would've never see again.

Gwen Tennyson.

My mind rehashed every single run in, we had.
I smiled mentally and kept out of her way but that didn't last.

i got bumped into her, causing her books to fall out her arms and onto the floor.

"Sorry" i said nervously and she didn't look up until she had her books and folder in her arms again.

"O.M.G. kevin?" She said in a suspicious awe.

"Yes in the correct skin" i answered and she still looked shocked in disbelief.

"We thought.." She paused and was going to continued but the bell rung again.

"Look we can catch up another time, it was nice seeing you" i said thankful of the school bell for once and walking away before she try to ask twenty  one questions.

But now that she knows that im back, i wonder if she will tell him about me...